Chapter 1 - Breakfast in Bed

I squint at the brightness of the outside world. The windows are opened to the fullest. Without getting up, I scan the room for any signs of him. He hasn’t gone to work, has he?

As if answering my thoughts, the door slowly opened. In comes the most gorgeous man I have ever seen.

“Good morning, baby,” he said grinning widely. “I must say you look lovely in just about everything and anything you wear-or don’t wear.”

I blush, “Good morning to you too.” I was tangled up in sheets, wearing nothing else underneath. “I could say the same to you.” He was topless and wearing PJs that hang low in his hips. I can see his happy trail peaking up from the waistband.

He crawled his way to me and gave me a peck. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“You.”

“Hmmm. I think I’ll have you too,” he said smiling at me. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and rolled, bringing me with him. I was lying on top of him now, feeling his erection against my thigh. He was kissing me passionately, his tongue entering my mouth slowly. One hand was on my breasts, teasing my nipples. The other was making trails around my body.

I moaned against his mouth, “Shouldn’t we be eating breakfast?”

“I am eating,” he murmurs, his hands still moving with expertise on my body.

He sat up, bringing me with him. I am on his lap, the sheets pooled around my waist. One of his hands supported my back as he lowered me back to the bed. His lips left mine only to find their way down to my chest.

I thrust my pelvis up at him, rubbing against his body. He stiffened and straightened up. He took his PJs off and tossed it away. He was now gloriously naked on top of me, rubbing against me in all the right ways.

While his lips were still on mine, my hands slowly began to travel south of him. As it finally reached his manhood, he could not help but gasp as my hand slowly grabs him. His fingers began exploring my body downwards, sending multiple sensations on my body.

“Ca-uhmm-Caleb, please.” I moan to him. The feeling is too much for me. I want him. Inside me. Now. He shifts and soon I can feel his member against my entrance.

“I love you.” He says before he enters me, ever so slowly. I moan, feeling him inside me.

We keep still for a moment, catching our breaths. Slowly, he leans towards me, engaging again in a deep kiss before moving in and out, his thrusts steadying.

Soon enough, we were both climbing up to the ecstasy, climaxing almost at the same time.

“Sam,” he calls my name ever so sweetly, while I lay beside him.

Nuzzling his chest, “Hmmm?” I murmured.

“Stay with me, please.” He says solemnly.

We supposedly broke up the previous night. We were in a very heated-in the bad way-conversation when he suddenly lunged at me, making love-or having sex-with me by the floor. In the middle of December, it was a surprise we endured the cold floor. Although, I must say we really were pretty heated during the moment.

Our fight, once again, was so shallow even I begin to wonder why we fight. But then, if the make-up sex is always this great, then I think I’m up for more fights.

“I’m sorry,” he says again.

“No. I’m sorry.” I look up to him. I reached up to him and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

“For what? I-“

“Shh. I don’t even remember what we were fighting about,” I said. “Let’s leave it at that.”

“Okay. I love you.” He says ever so sweetly.

“I love you too.” And I lean on his chest, feeling as if nothing could ever go wrong in this world.

After some time, he calls me again, “Sam.”

“Caleb.” I called back at him. I was playing with his happy trail.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

I giggled. “You.” And that familiar smile was on his face again as he lowered his lips to mine.