Chapter 5: Oops

Hello and welcome to the next chapter. The inspiration for this one came from the song Quiero Salsa by Jose Alberto. Its the song that inspires the passion to get up and salsa for me.

Enjoy!〜(^∇^〜)

As Sascha made her way to the dance floor she could feel the rhythm of the beat flow through her. She loved to dance but it was something about salsa that made everything more passionate. She could not remember the last time she danced the salsa but she knew it had been too long.

Now the only problem was getting someone to dance with her. Although the fabulously wealthy were quick to ostracize someone who they felt was beneath them they were pansies when it came to good, wholesome, non drug induced fun.

The music continued to play as she looked around the empty dance floor for someone to dance with when she spotted the perfect person .

____________________________________________________________________________

Alejandra semi hurriedly made her way to where Sascha was. She was hoping they could dance and they could talk but as she continued to the dance floor she was stopped dead in her tracks.

She had found Sascha but she was too late. Sascha was already dancing with a beautiful girl.

Alejandra realized she was missing her window of opportunity to get on Sascha's good side but she also felt intense hatred for the girl Sascha was dancing or rather grinding with. Alejandra never feeling the pang of jealousy before chalked it up to being angry at the girl for ruining her chance to fix her mistake.

As she glared in anger watching the couple on the dance floor she felt a tap on her shoulder. Thinking it was Josh trying to scare her again she ignored it. When the tap came a second time she snapped.

"What?!" As she turned around she found that it was not Josh but Alexei Baryshnikov.

"I am so sorry I thought you were someone else." She said slightly embarrassed. 

"No problem, gorgeous, I was the one who snuck up on you. I am Alexei Baryshnikov." He said kissing her hand. "I spoke with your father and he tells me that you are quite the dancer. Would you care to join me, after all we can't let my sister have all the fun." Alexei said with a smoldering grin.

Alejandra weighed her options. She really wanted to dance with Sascha but she was dancing with some bitch. Alexei was not Sascha but he was a Baryshnikov. She then thought that if she danced with Alexei she could probably make Sascha jealous and because she could not admit to herself that she was in fact the jealous one in the non existent relationship she found herself saying yes to Alexei.

"Sure I'll dance with you if you promise me you can actually dance." she said with a smirk.

"Of course who do you think taught Sascha?" He lied smoothly.

This lie made Alejandra mistakenly look back to the dance floor to see Sascha and mystery girl dance fluidly with each other. Exhilarated by anger/jealousy she pulled Alexei to the dance floor.

She pulled Alexei to a spot that she could clearly see Sascha and Sascha could clearly see her. Wanting to put on a show she moved her hips and danced in a way that would make Shakira jealous.

Noticing that it appeared like Sascha had not seen her obvious display of sexuality through dance she danced over to where Sascha and the girl were and "accidently" bumped into her.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, clumsy me," She said convincingly. "Oh hey Sascha and....?"

"Oh this is Blake, and Blake this Alejandra and of course you know Alexei." Sascha said with a smirk directed torward Alexei that Alejandra did not see. Alexei proceeded to glare angrily at Sascha as she put her arm around Blake's waist