A Morning Not To Forget

It was a cold morning. Monday. The day where most people would believe to be the WORST day anyone could ever have. But not for the Shana Familia. It was a morning to be thankful for. The Shana is composed of 12 members. Namely:

Func - The Lord of the Household

Eri - The Mistress of the Household

Scarlet - The Mistress of the Household

Genie - The Contracted Genie from the Overworld

Robert - The Contracted Butler from the Overworld

Varia - Royal Councillor of the Household

McKing - Guardian of the House (Melee)

Dream - Guardian of the House (Ranged)

Jinny - Powerhouse of the Household

Juantie - Combat Rival of Darren (Power of Strength)

Darren - Combat Rival of Juantie (Power of Agility)

Nex - Good Guy of the Household

Everyone was close to each other, especially the 3 Shana Blood Contractors: Func, Scarlet and Eri. They were close to each other ever since the incident and betrayal of a Family Member a few years ago. The 2 creatures of the Overworld, Robert and Genie woke up early in the morning. Both of them prepared the food for everyone in the household, making sure the baths are free from cold-freezing water and waking up every single one of them as soon as everything was prepared. And when everything was prepared, it was time to wake them up.

Eri's Room at the top floor.

Robert: *enters room* Milady, it's morning already. Time to get up for breakfast. *opens curtains*

Eri: *wakes up, yawns and stretches arms* I-Isn't it too e-early? *covers eyes from the sun ray*

Robert: No it is not Milady. *brings out pocket watch* In fact, I woke you up at the exact time I always wake you up.

Eri: *yawns* O-Okay then....So, what's breakfast for today?

Robert: Ah yes, it has 3 main dishes: Slow-roasted Prime Rib,Truffled Wild Mushroom Linguini Alfredo and Chicken Breast with Seasonal Herbs. Followed up by desserts which are: Chocolate Cherry Cake, Low-fat Blueberry and Peach Cobbler and I tried a new one which is the Sugar-free Chocolate Pot de Crème.

Eri: Oh, we are going for the Royal Caribbean Menu for the breakfast hm?

Robert: Indeed milady. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wake up your sister and brother. *turns back * Oh and your morning dress is already prepared. We shall be waiting for you at the dining room. *leaves*

Describing Robert, He is a 6 foot tall man wearing a Deep-Black Trench Coat with small gray-line designs. He wears black slack with shiny black Leather Shoes. Inside his coat is a white long-sleeved polo and a black vest. But before wearing the vest, he has a blood-red necktie on him. To finish it off, he wears black leather gloves. As for Eri, what she is about to wear is her favorite Purple Morning dress. Her long black hair and Russet colored eyes compliment it very well.

When the butler left, Eri removed her sleeping clothes and began dressing herself. While she was dressing herself, she noticed a letter with a small package on the table near her bed.

Eri: And what is this? *reaches out for the small package and opens it* Hm? *gasp* CANDY~!!! B-but, who put this here? The only person who entered my room was Robert right? Wait...Let me read this letter..Oh!