Scarlet's New Friend

Varia and Func started their conversation about the new business that the Shana would be opening. According to the list, they can continue the business that was closed right after the Shana incident, the Kids Play Entertainment. They spoke about prices, capital arrangements, cost functions, profitable causes and worker salaries.

Varia: Sire, it would cost us quite a hefty amount of price to re-open and re-establish the business. But it may OR may not be worth after.

Func: Do explain Varia.

Varia: You see, this business ran by Lord Voo was a very famous. He received many awards and endorsers for his brand. Though he made many other companies go against him. But never did he do anything wrong to the other companies.

Func: I see. So that means if I open it again....Those enemies will start to target me again.

Varia: Yes My lord. We can not avoid them after all.

Func: I see....But how will we find workers for the company. Do we have to find new ones? What if they aren't experienced.

Varia: There are many of the Kids Play Entertainment workers which are still alive and waiting for a job opportunity. If we hire them back, they will surely be happy about it.

Func: Ahhh I see...Well, that can work...

As time passed, Varia and Func has finally finished their talk about the business they are about to open.

Func: Phew....Finally! I can't believe this family had such high business talks....

Varia: Well, at least now we are able to receive income if we do open the business again...

Func: Perhaps so.....Now that I realize something, it has only been a few weeks since the Shana Family has been restored...And now we are about to make something big...

Varia: Indeed so. I never expected any of you to actually return though I did wait back then...

Func: Thank you Varia...Oh and uh....I know this is kinda quick but I need to return to the Nietono Household as soon as possible...Perhaps tomorrow...

Varia: I shall prepare the car for you tomorrow Milord.

Func: Thank you...

It was already afternoon and lunch was called on the dining table. Everyone inside the house rushed to the table then ate to their hearts content (except for Darren since he is resting at his room). There, Func then announced his absence for tomorrow.

Func: To all, I will be leaving tomorrow for Nietono. I received a letter from them awhile ago and they require immediate assistance. Varia and I will go together.

Robert: I see...So that was the content of the letter. But Milord, it is dangerous to go alone.

Func: Do not--well.....Me and Varia can handle it!

Genie: No, you can't. Robert, I'll be the one to take care of em'. Lord Func, it is NOT safe out there yet. Especially now that you are back for real. Danger might be in every corner...

Varia: I agree Milord. Let us join Sir Genie with us..

Func: If you say so...*sigh*

Robert: I shall ready the car for you then--

Func: Oh no need to, Varia is already on it...

Robert: Oh, thank you Lord Varia...

Varia: It is my pleasure to help....

Eri: I-is it really that needed Func?