Falling Blossoms

3rd lesson had already began, Tails was busily taking notes in his Geography class, "huh, 11:25 already..."Tails muttered to himself, but the yellow fox, unaware of what was happening, he quickly looked up at his teacher, telling him off for not paying attention, "Now class, I apologise for the interruption but we have a new student in our class today",she pointed at the blue teenage hedgehog, "This is Sonic, he will be in our class", Sonic shyly waved, the class laughed, The embarrassed hedgehog looked at his teacher, waiting for her to saying something, "Sonic, you will sit on the desk next to Tails", Miss Evans said, pointing at the desk next to the yellow fox, "great.....", moaned Tails.

Sonic took his seat, placing his books and stationary down, Miss Evans explained to the blue hedgehog on what they were doing, Sonic gave a confused look, Miss Evans gave him a sheet, "just copy that down, ok?", asked Miss Evans, Sonic replied with a nod. As Miss Evans walked off, Tails whispered to Sonic telling him, "Just keep quiet and don't say anything rude, that way you won't get picked on", Sonic nodded and got on with his work. The bell went off, "Books in a neat pile on the way out", Miss Evans told the class.

"H-Hey!", Sonic called out to the yellow fox, trying to catch up with him, "What?", Tails snapped, "I-I just wanted to know your name...", Sonic asked Tails, "Well it's Tails!And just leave me alone!", Tails growled and stormed off, a group of bullies in Sonic's class laughed, "Sonic my boy, seeing you make that nerd angry was hilarious!", one of the bullies said to Sonic, leaning their arm on his shoulder.

Tails turned around and shot his wrist guns at the bullies, "Back off, he's mine.", Tails snapped, Sonic looked at Tails in shock, "You, come with me, now", Tails sternly said to Sonic, he ran over to Tails, "the names Tails, Miles 'Tails' Prower", Tails happily said, holding his hand out, "I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm kinda of a famous hero in the city", Sonic smiled, shaking Tails' hand. "If think we'll be pretty good friends, don't ya think?", Sonic asked, "Yeah!", Tails joyfully said, grinning away.

They two boys walked off to their next lesson, falling blossoms outside showed a sign of a new  relationship.