As tears fall...Anger begins...

Thursday morning arrived, Tails alarm went off loudly, "Ugh.....Why do I feel so sick...?", Tails groaned turning his alarm off. Tails left his bedroom into the student lounge room, "Morning Miles!", Misaki called out to Tails. "Hey.....", Tails replied to Misaki. Misaki smiled and continued her conversation with the other girls. Sonic soon saw Tails and walked up to him, "Hey Tails", Sonic said to Tails, "H.......Hey...", Tails replied back, both fell silent for a few moments.

"Uh.....Are you ok?", Sonic asked the little yellow fox, "Not really, I feel a little lightheaded", Tails quietly said, Sonic placed the back of his hand against Tails' head, "Your temperature is just a little warm", Sonic told Tails, "Oh....ok", he replied. A small group of boys called Sonic, he spotted his brother with them, "Oh, I'll see you in a minute Tails", Sonic told Tails, he ran off over to them.

The bell rang and everyone headed off to their 1st lesson, "Hey Tails, it's Art first, right?", Sonic asked Tails, "Yep, it's art alright....", Tails replied, Sonic nodded and rushed back over to his brother's group. "Wha....?Did he just leave me by myself?", Tails asked himself. Tails shrugged it off and headed off to his Art classroom.

Time flew by and before Tails knew it, brake time had arrived, the yellow fox sat down at a bench alone, watching Sonic mess around with his brother, Tails sighed and rested his head on the wooden bench. "Hey, you ok?", a voice called out, Tails looked up to see it was Shadow, Tails just sighed. "I've seen it, Sonic keeps leaving you", Shadow told Tails. "And?", Tails snapped back, "He's been flirting with other boys and this is not a rumour", Shadow whispered to Tails.

"What!? That's not true!", Tails shouted in shock, Shadow nodded to say it was true, Tails got up, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, Tails stormed up to Sonic's group, "How could you!?You brute!", Tails snapped, pushing Sonic, "Wha...?", Sonic said, puzzled. "You...your the one flirting with Sonic", Tails angrily said, pointing at one of the boys, "So?", the boy said.

"Back off, he's mine.", Tails replied back, with a strict attitude, "Really?Well, what if I do this?", the boy said back, he grabbed Sonic and tongued him, Sonic looked at the boy in shock. Tails stared in rage, "What you gonna do now Fox?", the boy cheekily said, Tails started to growl, "I wouldn't wind him up if I were you", Shadow told the group, Tails pulled out a red box from his trouser pocket.

The group of boys laughed, Tails made a come at me gesture, the boys charged at him, Tails jumped high up and turned himself around to see the group of boys, he turned his red box into a gun, the boys stared for a brief moment before Tails started shooting, Tails rolled onto the concrete floor and shot twice and turned the gun into a Sythe.

Tails charged screaming towards Sonic's brother and his friends, he was soon stopped by Sonic. "Get out of my way.",Tails sternly told Sonic, "No!I won't let you hurt my brother!", Sonic shouted at Tails. The yellow fox stared and lowly growled at Sonic, he put his Sythe back into a small red box and put in his pocket.

"Fine, have it your way.", Tails snapped and walked off, "Where are you going!?", Sonic called out at Tails. He stopped walking and turned around and gave a hiss and Sonic, then he ran off. 

Weeks had gone by and Tails still hadn't come back, Sonic needed to find him. It started off with tears in Tails' eyes, now they burned with rage and jealousy, Tails left for one reason: He was cheated on by Sonic, his only love. 

The couples relationship  was vanishing, the petals of the Blue Rose and  Yellow Rose were falling, their love was crumbling, will the Red Rose heal their fallen petals? Or will the Red Rose leave them wither and die?