Chapter 3 - 2D (Literally)

As we were getting sucked down the toilet drain, I noticed something-something bright. It was like one of those movies where you get sucked in a mini-hole of doom or something.

"Kim, where are we?" said Poo Thin, as we landed on a field of grass. The land was peaceful, no screaming, no roughness, just the sound of the wind in your ear. It was beautiful.

"I don't know, but this place is wonderful!" I shouted. "It's a place where the goddess Persephone would most likely go to."

"Kim, we don't believe in all that Greek rubbish, remember?"

"You don't, but I do. Very fascinating stories, if I do say myself," I said.

The Greeks were amazing. They had so much ideas on how everything was made. How the first tortoise was came to be, who made thrones.

"Well, they're horrible stories for m-"

"Hey, Poo Thin! Check this out!" I found an ocean just behind where we landed. "It's beautiful, really. You should come look at it."

"Meh. It's just an ocean, anyway." But little did Poo Thin know that this was no ordinary ocean, because at that moment, a strange creature came out of the water. It was a Nereid.

"Oh my god! Is that a Nereid?" I said.

"Indeed, I am, O Mortal Human," the Nereid spoke.

I took out my iPhone, clicked on Snapshot, and took a picture, "Oh, this is SO going on Instagram."

"What is this, you say, Instagram?" the Nereid spoke again.

"Oh, um.." Beads of sweat ran down my neck. No way was I gonna tell a myth about things in my world. "Nothing. Nothing. Just a little.." I elbowed Poo Thin.

"Oh, uh, she's a bit drunk," Poo Thin said, quickly.

"Ye-yeah.. took too much vodka yesterday, heh," I thought up quickly. The Nereid went down to the ocean, and went back up in a jiffy.

"Your Highness would like to see you," the Nereid said.

"P-Po-Poseidon?"