Chapter 4 - The Palace

Poseidon's palace was amazing. The ocean surrounding it was like walking in Atlantis, except much more glamorous and it wasn't sunken.

"Woah," Poo Thin said. There were fountains everywhere, magical underwater creatures were swimming everywhere, and somehow we could breathe without oxygen tanks.

"Lord Poseidon's throne is here. He will be waiting for you," the Nereid said. When we walked in the room, the air felt cooler. An aura radiated in the atmosphere, like power was entering the cold wind.

"Hello, Kim and Poo Thin," Poseidon said, with a look on his face that wasn't very welcoming. "Have a seat." He pointed to a couch to the side of the room.

"L-Lo-Lord Posei-d-don, hello," Poo Thin stuttered. We both were scared, and Poseidon could notice.

"Now, I'd like to ask you a question," Poo Thin and I both shivered. "How did you find out about our secret passageway from the dimension MWG33 to this dimension?" Poo Thin and I turned to each other. Poseidon raised an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Lord Poseidon," I said, standing up. Poo Thin also stood up. "We don't know about any secret passageway or dimension-crossing, but you must be talking about the toilets in Allahu Ak-Bar, in which is a horrible place to put your dimension-devices-whatnot. And if you're playing games with us, we would like a ride to the cities of this dimension."

"First of all, you had no idea that the toilets were περάσματα?" I nodded my head. "Secondly, the name of this dimension is 2D. And third, I'm not playing games, and you're still getting a ride to the cities." Poo Thin and I smiled.

"Your seahorses will be waiting for you outside. The Nereid who brought you here, Marga, will lead you to them. But, before you go, I demand something from you, Kim. A song about my awesomeness," asked Poseidon.

"You got it, Lord Poseidon. Here we go-"

In the depths of the blue sea,

In the dimension of 2D.

There lives thee,

The god of the sea.

He is strong,

He is never wrong,

And I will sing a song

Poseidon's new Theme Song

He is the god of the oceans,

He can cause earthquake commotions

His sweat feels like skin lotion

And, with this song, I show him my devotion

To the Lord Poseidon

TO BE CONTINUED