Chapter 6 - Trouble with the Bride

"Uh-oh," Oceanus said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're in big trouble with my wife, Tethys," Oceanus answered.

"Yes, you are!" a loud voice said.

I turned around and saw a big blue feminine figure. I figured it was Tethys. I said to her, "Tethys, I didn't do anything!"

"Yes, you did!" she shouted. "Stealing my husband, Oceanus! After all we've been through!"

"We've been through a lot," Oceanus whispered to me and Poo Thin. "Like, one-billion years time."

"I just sang a song!" I said. I noticed Poo Thin shivering.

"That's the thing! Only I sing songs to Oceanus!" she screamed.

"But, Tethie, this is the one who sang the #1 hit you liked, 'Lord Poseidon'!" Oceanus told her.

"Really?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, and if you hadn't stopped him, he would have made another #1 hit about ME!" Oceanus exclaimed.

"Oh, well, sorry," Tethys apologized. "We'll best be on our way, right, Oceanus?" Tethys glared.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Oceanus drooped his head, then said, "Bye, 'The Lost Kim'!"

Poo Thin and I waved off to him.

While we walked the underwater road, we talked about what we would do.

"Poo Thin, remember what you did some 2 chapters ago?" I asked him.

"Nope," he answered.

"When the 'thief' asked for the magic word, you said it, and we accomplished the job!" I told him.

"Uh, huh."

"So, basically, we have magic!"

"Nope," she repeated. "Saying 'please' isn't magic."

"Of course it is," I said.

"No, it's not!" Poo Thin exclaimed.

"Yes, it is!" I answered back.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE TWERPS AND GET OUTTA OUR PROPERTY NOW!"

We both turned our heads to see where the loud voice came from. Then, we saw it.