ONE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sometimes I still can not believe we are related" Thor pushed him self off the floor and continues to battle with his sister.

"Well believe it brother. And who else do you think I have gotten my fighting skills from" she smirked. She raised her swords lunged it towards Thor, who easily blocked it but while he was distracted, she kicked his leg and he fell. Before he can get up, she had a sword up to his neck.

"Sorry Thor but I win" she dropped her swords and held a hand out to her brother and helped him up. He dusted himself and smiled towards his younger sister.

"You might just be better than me" he chuckled.

"Oh I am better than you brother" she said teasingly. Before Thor can say anything she quickly cut him off

"I am just jesting. How can I compare to the future all father? Besides I'm the youngest." Thor nodded in agreement.

"I do not know about you, but I am hungry. Let us eat" they left the battle grounds and walked to the dinning hall. There they met their friends.

"Hello brother" Nanna said kissing Loki cheek. He smiled softly

"Hello sister. How was your training? You look tired" she sat down and began putting food on her plate. Which consisted of a small bowl of soup and a slice of bread.

"It went well and I again won as usual" Loki quietly laughed and went back to eating. As everyone else finished eating, they all started to talk to one another. But Nanna and Loki didn't seem to care so they both excused themselves and began walking back to their chambers.

"Would you like to come in Nanna?" Loki asked hopefully. Nanna just smiled and said yes. She ran into his room and jumped on his bed. Loki followed and landed next to Nanna.

They both began to talk and joke with each other. Loki began to tell a story about the time when he turned a guard into a horse when he heard quiet snores from beside him. He smiled to himself and carried Nanna bridal style into her chambers. He gently laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers up. He sat beside her and stared at his beautiful sister. Nanna has always been closer to Loki than she is with Thor. They were basically glued to the hip. Both loved each other but Loki had different feelings.

"No one shall have you but i" he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. He got up and walked up to her door before whispering I love you.

Holy shit. I know but it will make sense later on