Was it real

(A.N. Just assume that unless I state otherwise this story will always be in Thorgi's POV)

For those next few weeks I stayed away from all the other dogs,even Zoey.It was just me and Aphmau.I ignored everyone except for her.I barley even ate."C'mon Thorgi lets go walk around the village."I sigh then wearily stand up by Aphmau's side.I catch a quick look and Phoenix and walk out the door.
My heart aches so much even thinking about her hurts.I don't know why I'm even thinking about her in the first place,she's the one who broke my heart *sighs*.
Aphmau gives me a concerned look,"Thorgi what's wrong boy?"I just reply with a whimper."Maybe I should take you to Kiki."I just hang my head ignoring the small pieces of gravel that flick my nose as I walk."Okay then I'll take you to Kiki later.Okay?"

After a long day of walking and checking up on the villagers Aphmau took me to Kiki.After five minutes of poking and tests it was finally over.
"Well he's not sick.I don't know what's wrong with him that I can see.Lets just pray to Irene that he's not infected with dark magic."Kiki said
"Yeah.Well Thorgi let's go home and get you some rest."

After Kiki's we went home,Aphmau cut up chunks of chicken and put it in broth.She then opened my mouth and poured it down throat (A.N. Not like that).After that I jumped in her arms and fell asleep.

~time skip :3~

I woke up.Fire every where.Screams and the loud snaps of fire burning buildings and them falling down.I quickly storm through the door and what I see is devastating.The entire village is gone.All that remains is the frames of the homes that families once lived in.Then a blast comes from the in forest.As I peek around the corner I see Aphmau and Levin being pulled into a black portal with a purple essence.Zoey tied to a tree and Malachi unconscious,probably from a potion or spell.As I watched Aphmau and Levin be thrown into the portal by creatures of pure evil and hate.I didn't dare attacked them because all they had to do is swing their sword once and I'd be dead.As soon as they were gone I untied Zoey.
"Thorgi we have to get back Aphmau and Levin.We have to."
"I know but we need a plan.First you have to wake up Malachi."
"Okay let me brew a potion to wake him and some potions of healing for anyone else we find.But what will you do Thorgi?"
"I'll find every guard I can"
"Okay let's do this"
After that I ran straight toward the badly burnt village and looked for any survivors.I looked through the farm house,guard tower,plaza,and some of the residential area.It wasn't until I went on the broken bridge that I saw Dale and his family.
"Who's there?" a very worried Dale asks.I reply with a bark.
"Thorgi?Is that you?"
I lick his face to reply.Then I quickly motion for Brian to follow me and for Molly,Dale,Alexis to stay back.We both run to Aphmau's house and down to the basement to Zoey.
"Zoey what's going on?"
"Brian...Aphmau,Shadow Knights Levin...nether.
"Wait Shadow Knights?Were are those bas-Billybobs?And where's Aphmau and Levin?"
"Nether"
"We need to go get them."
"Not yet we need a plan"
"Okay"
~time skip to where Zoey and Brian have a plan and wake Malachi while Thorgi finds Dante,Nicole,and Garroth~
"Okay let's go get Aphmau and Levin back!" Everyone shouts and I howl.We all sprint towards the Nether portal."Well here we go" a very angry Nicole growls.

When we first enter the portal we hear the cries of ghasts and grunts of pigmen.Everyone has there weapon drawn ready to impale anything that dare come their way.As we walk toward the fortresses many chunks of brick fall and hit us,but it doesn't phase us.We walk down a large corridor and look in many doors for Aphmau or Levin.Then we hear an ear piercing scream from down the hall,we quickly run toward the source and find a beat up Aphmau holding Levin in one hand and her sword in the other as the shadow knights and a creature that doesn't look completely formed.Blood,bruises,and gashes all cover her body.An arrow had been shoot in her shoulder,but she still fights to the death.
"No...Levin will not die even if I have to die in his place"
"Haha silly Aphmau or should I say Irene!"
"W-What are you talking about?!"
"Don't play dumb with me,you know exactly what I'm talking about Irene."
"Hey,Don't talk to her like that!"Garroth yelled with a booming voice.
\\A.N. Cue epic fighting music//

From that point I pretty much blacked out and stumbled to the ground panting very heavily but I could see everyone storming in the room.Brian swinging his sword at a Shadow Knight with white hair and purple eyes.Dante rushing towards a man.Zoey used her barrier magicks and ran toward Aphmau and Levin with Nicole at her side.Her fists of iron swinging at every possible threat that came her way.Garroth clashing his sword with the shadow lord.And there I was just lying on the floor panting watching everyone be of use instead of lying on the floor.
(A.N. It gets a little gory here)
But within the blink of an eye everyone was dead.Except for Aphmau and Levin still huddled up in the corner as the Shadow Knights huddled around her.
"What should we do to her before we give to the shadow lord?"
"Simple we give her the bating of a life time."
"Hehe sounds great Gene."
I watch them drag Aphmau across the floor.They start beating her and kicking her.Then one of them takes a stick lights it one fire blows it out and presses the smoking stick to her bare flesh.She wails in pain.I stay there paralyzed with fear and shock,but then my legs start to move and before I know it I'm running towards Aphmau.When I reach the Shadow Knights I bite one on the leg and the other I sink my teeth into and won't let go.
"You d*mn dog...ahh man this hurts."
They kick and punch me till I close my eyes and blackout,but I can still hear them.
"Now that's done let's go take the girl to the the shadow lord.And bring the dog to."
When I finally open my eyes I see Aphmau strapped to a table.Still paralyzed by fear I can not go and try to save her.As I hear spells I see Aphmau's final breath leave her body.ThenI couldn't take it anymore.

The person I loved gone...

The person who would run into the darkest forest or deepest valley dead...

The person whom I loved and loved me just as much was...

Gone

A.N well that's like over1000 words I really wanted to finish this in one chapter anyways.bai :3