Phoenix

Aphmau's POV

"What the h-"

~time skip brought to you by the person writing this book~

I wake up,surrounded by chickens and a man.He tells me he is a man called "the chicken shammon",or just Castor.Inside my head I secretly have a victory dance.Yes finally I don't have to see that crazy old cat lady anymore.Castor tells me about how he accidentally turned Cadenza into a chicken.I ask of him to make a potion to turn Mittens back to normal."Only if you make a house for my people"
"People?"
"Ugh...my chickens"
"Ohh...okay"

As I built the houses for his "people",Every one was neglected.
"These houses are not fit for my people.Do it again."Unfortunately this happened many,many times until he built an exact copy of my first house for the chickens.At least I was done.

After I got the potion and gave it to the crazy old cat lady and she stopped nagging at me and splashed her cat with the potion.Then she whined about the dogs that washed up on her shore.Of course I took them in as my own

Thorgi's POV

Mommy Aphmau said that she found more doggies just like me!I wonder what they'll be like.
~a few moments later~
Puma,Phoenix,Cookie,andJiggy!They're such cool names!
"Hi my name is Phoenix what's yours?"
(Btw the dogs are talking in dog language so what Aphmau hears is "bark bark bark" and so forth.But the dogs hear words)
I'm stunned she's a really cute dog and she's talking to me.I get a warm feeling in my chest,I wonder what it is.
I blush a little.
"My name is Thorgi"
"Hm...I like it!"
"Thanks yours is cool too."

Ahhh she's talking to me!I still don't know what this feeling is.I think I might like Phoenix,I think I might love Phoenix!(Yep I'm doing this)

After all the dogs greet me I stare at Phoenix and day dream.I day dream that I might get to feel her soft fur or her bright black eyes that stare into mine that are bigger than the universe.

After we dock at Phoenix Drop I show Phoenix show around town.Our paws drag against the gravel path.I show her little Levin,the plaza,and the towns people.
Then we sit on the docks and watch the sun set.We talk about things like how she washed up on shore and my life before I met Aphmau.When night sets we walk to the house gobble down our dinner.Yum,chicken!After dinner everyone is sleepy,so I kiss Levin and Aphmau and fall into our new doggie bed.I sleep by Phoenix my head nuzzled in her soft fur.
A.N:
Ahhhh.....but okay this is totally turning into something like a garmau love story.Sorry if you don't like these kinds of things and yes Phoenix is a girl just to clear.But they seriously need a couple name like Thornix or Phoengori idk. Anyways I though they we really cute together and ta da here it is.This story is kinda straying from the actual story line.

What would you guys think if I were to write another book after I'm done with this book with the same story line as this.But it would definitely stray from Aphmau's diaries.Like if Thorgi had a family when Aphmau was in the Irene dimension.
I'll let you think about.In the meantime bai guys :3