Episode 82: Father

Shiro and the others woke up after the nightmare, panting and covered in sweat. Their hearts were racing.

"W-We're alive?" Shiro wondered. He sighed with relief.

"That damn tree...Sorry Shiro" Katarina apologized.

"It's fine, Kat." Shiro looked at the others. Slowly, memories of the nightmare faded from his mind. He looked ahead and saw light. "Was the end of the forest really that close?"

"IT was, but that damn tree delayed enough time for the nightmare  to hit" Katarina explained.

"Damn, that sucked, but it's over now. It's now time to go." Shiro headed for the exit with the others.

"It was nice seeing you again, Shiro," Katarina said. "But I have to go now."

"I'll miss you, but this is something I have to do" he told her. She nodded.

"Bye. I love you" she said as Shiro and the others left the forest. They immediately saw a huge castle outside the forest.

"Mitsuki, is this it?" Shiro asked. She stared at it in amazement and nodded. He looked at her seriously.

"I know you have good memories of this place, so if you don't want to do what comes next then I understand."

"Thanks for caring about me so much, Oniichan; that's why I love you after all. But I can do this; I can help you end this. I know Daddy is a bad person, so stopping him will be good. Plus, if it's what you want, I'll help you all the way, Oniichan" Mitsuki explained. Shiro smiled and looked at the others.

"It's been one hell of an adventure. Ready for the finale?" he asked them. They all nodded.

"Oh there you are" Shiro could hear a familiar voice say. He was surprised to see Akito and the other inverses emerge from the Forest of Nightmares.

"Hey, it's you. I kinda forgot about you" Shiro joked. Akito kept a stern face.

"Let's just get inside" Akito said. Shiro nodded and they all entered the castle together. It was large inside. They were all amazed by the size and beauty of the first room.

"This is amazing" Liliana said.

"Yeah" Shiro agreed.

"So you've come!" a loud, thundering voice rang through the entire castle.

"I wondered when you would show up" Shiro said.

"Show yourself, Eustoma!" Akito shouted.

"Eh, I don't feel like it. Just come to the roof. I swear to Satan there's no traps!" Eustoma replied. "Let's have an epic ending!"

"No problem, old man!" Shiro agreed.

"Hey, I'm like thirty or something!" Shiro quickly ran up the stairs at the end of the large entrance room. Akito followed.

"What are those two dummies doing? There are probably traps" Riven wondered.

"There aren't any. Daddy's not lying" Mitsuki replied.

"Really? Hmm, whatever, let's follow them then." The girls chased after Shiro and Akito, who ran up the stairs until they reached the rooftop of the castle, which was a dark square surrounded by the décor of the roof; similar to that of the one in Heaven. Shiro looked to see his father standing at the end of the rooftop. Next to him was a demonic-looking female angel wearing a purple dress, has whited-out eyes, long black hair, and huge, black, angel wings.

"Who's that?" Shiro asked, pointing at the demonic angel woman.

"This is my wife, the fallen angel Morgana" he replied.