Episode 85: Epilogue

Two years later...

After the events of the final battle, Shiro and the other returned back home and decided what to do next. The inverses decided to stay in the human world alongside their counterparts. Throughout the two years, Emi became the princess of the angel world and Kuroyukihime became the princess of the demon world. Shiro knew that queen was now a hated title, so he had them both become princesses. Lenessia was still the princess of the human world; she gave Shiro the opportunity to become prince if he wanted to, He decided against it. Lenessia still gave him the title of Dutch though, granting him a good amount of power. After settling down, Shiro decided to move back to Englewood with Liliana. Everyone else had moved out, mainly to Shiro's request.

Shiro had also lost of his Seven Swordsman powers after the final fight. He didn't know in the prophecy that once the Seven Swordsman completes his goal, he loses his power. He was sad about it, but with the world in peace, he really didn't need them anymore. He still owned a replica of the Saigo no Kozomi, so he could still sword fight just in case. All of the girls in his harem were still in love with him, except for Lily, who married Akito a week before.

It was now Shiro's special day. He had decided who it was he would spend the rest of his life with. The person he chose was Liliana.

Being his best friend and having known him the longest, Shiro and Liliana got super close during the two years. She helped him a lot in bringing the world to peace. Though part of his heart still longed for Chelsea, most of it now beat for Liliana. This is why after the world became a peaceful peace, Shiro decided to choose his partner for life; he was going to marry Liliana.

"I know she'll say yes" Shiro told himself as he returned back to the cube house with a small box in his hand. He had already arranged the marriage and told everyone else about it; all except for Liliana. That's how confident he was she was going to say yes. He knocked on the door to the cube house soon after.

"Coming," he could hear Liliana say. She opened the door to see Shiro holding a box, with a limousine behind him. "Shiro, what are you doing?" He kneeled down and opened the box. Liliana looked at the content of the box with her jaw dropped and her heart pounding.

"Liliana, you're my best friend and I've known you for a long time. You've helped me a lot through these recent years and during them I started falling for you. I know you've been waiting for this day to come, so here it is. Liliana, will you marry me?" Liliana didn't know what to say so she shook her head. Shiro looked horrified.

'No! That's impossible!'  Shiro thought, horrified.

"No, this can't be happening" Liliana said. Her eyes watered.

"Liliana?" Shiro wondered. She wiped her eyes.

"Y-Yes. I'll marry you, Shiro." Shiro put the ring that was in the box on her finger, then cheered. He jumped up and hugged her. After that they looked at each other and kissed.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too. Now follow me. Let's get married." Shiro pulled her towards the limo.

"Wh-What!? Already!?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Kind of surprising, but I'm okay with it." Shiro helped Liliana into the limo, where they sat in the back together, with Liliana in Shiro's arms.

"This is a dream come true. Thank you, Shiro." Liliana looked at the ring. It was diamond. "It's gorgeous."

"Yeah, it cost a lot. I needed help from Kanade and Lenessia" Shiro told her. Soon, they arrived at a church in Englewood. "I'm already dressed up, but you still need your dress. Here." Shiro reached under his seat and grabbed something from it. It was a dress!"