Chapter 14

Another week went by and it was time for me to get on the plane. I had everything I needed including thanks to Nick and Jake a second phone that would work internationally as well as a newer laptop. I know that they were both just concerned for me and wanted to make sure I was as safe as possible being that I was going so far away. I appreciated everything they did for me. I did have a fairly long plane ride ahead of me, actually I believe it was two plane rides ahead. 

This time around Les knew I was coming and was planning it. I knew that he was staying in some kind of dorm house so I wouldn't be able to stay with him this time. I had planned according and found my own place to stay for the few days I would be there.

When the plane touched down there I was greeted by Les of course. I had a huge smile on my face when he walked over and kissed me. It was like nothing now for either of us we had been so affectionate with each other while I had been staying in Chicago. I kissed him back. Grabbing my things I told him the location of where I would be staying. I saw his frown that we couldn't stay together, but told him it was okay because I would have him all the rest of time while he wasn't in school. He smiled and kissed me again.

After being there an entire day with him I wished I could stay longer. But alas I only planned four days with him this time. I also had Hawaii on my agenda to visit while I was out and about places. I had a best friend to visit even if it was only his graveside. I knew that his spirit would be felt more there where he had mainly grown up and where he had been born. Times like these I really missed Brai. I had a feeling that he and Les would have gotten along great. I knew that where ever Brai was now that he was happy for me that I found someone as awesome as Les.