Danish Cookies

As you sat at the kitchen table, you watched as Denmark baked some cookies. It wasn't very common for him to be baking, but he did do it. As the oven dinged to tell everyone that the cookies were done, Denmark quickly got out of his seat and ran over to the oven and took out the cookie tray. Placing it on the table he looked at them in satisfaction.

"Cool! It's all done! Want to try one _____?"

Looking up at his excited expression you smirk.

"Sure."

Leaning over the table, you reach over and pick up one of the just baked cookies. It was kind of hot, but you didn't care. Occasionally switching hands to hold the cookie, you blow on it then look at it before putting in between your teeth. As you took a bite, you saw as Denmark looked at you anxiously.

"So~ how does it taste? You like it?"

Shrugging you continue to chew at the cookie.

"Eh."

Suddenly you had a little idea on how to tick him off.

"It's alright. I like Germany's baking better though."

You knew Denmark liked you, so you decided to see how he would react if you said you liked another man's cooking better. Looking at his expression, you smirk.

"What! I can bake better than him!"

"Sure you can."

"Oh you bet I can! Want me to prove it?"

Nodding your head you laugh evilly.

"I want to see you try."

Denmark looked at your expression then smirked.

"If you're right, that I can't bake better than Germany, I'll do whatever you say. If I prove you wrong, then you'll have to do whatever I say. Deal?"

Holding out his hand, you look at it for a second before shaking it.

"Deal."

Not shortly after that, you had Germany over with his baking supplies and Denmark ready at the counter with his things. Good thing Denmark's house had two ovens or this whole competition would be kind of hard to do. As Germany set his baking supplies neatly on the counter, you watched as Denmark tried to mimic how Germany arranged his things. Smirking you chuckle. 'This will be fun.'

"Is everyone ready!?"

You yell out to sound more like a referee. Germany and Denmark sternly nod. Looking at their expressions, you smile.

"Ok! Ready! Set! BAKE!"

Suddenly the whole room was filled with noise of clashing dishes and utensils. You watched as Denmark worked furiously as he whisked the batter. While Germany worked at a more calm and graceful pace. Suddenly you hear a cheer from next to you. Spinning your body around you see Italy standing next to you with Japan taking a video.

"Go Germany! Go!"

Italy cheered as he waved his white flag around happily. Japan walked a little closer to get a better picture of their faces as he recorded. Then more cheers were heard from the other side of you. Turning around again you see Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden standing there cheering. Well, mostly Finland was cheering.

"You can do it Denmark!"

"You better win."

"Why am I even here..."

"..."

Finland cheered, Norway kind of cheered, Iceland was just confused, and Sweden just watched. You sweat drop at how many countries came just to see this little competition.

Before you knew it, the competition was over and you all tried what they baked. Germany had a wide variety of things while Denmark had mostly cookies. Taking a bite of one of Denmark's cookies, you smirk. It tasted a lot better than the first batch he made. Since Italy brought so many white flags for some reason, you all decided to write the ranking you give each country's baking (ranked 1-10) Grabbing a flag you write the number 8 on it. Japan wrote 7. Finland wrote 4. I guess he's quite the critic with all the eating cookies at Christmas thing. Italy wrote 8. Norway wrote 6. Iceland wrote 7. Sweden went with 5. So that gives Denmark 45 points out of 70, which was pretty good.

As everyone was passed one of Germany's baked goods, you all just sat and admired it for a whole before eating it. As you took a bite, you felt like you were in a different world. It tasted amazing! Quickly writing down your rating on another flag you wave it in the air happily. Yours read 10. So did Norway's, Iceland's, Japan's, Finland's, and Sweden's. Italy's read 100, which we decided not to count, since that wasn't even a number between 1 and 10. So that gave Germany 60 points out of 70. Everyone clapped for Germany, who just looked at them kind of embarrassed. Denmark looked at you and sighed. Walking over to you he laughed.

"So you won! You were right."

Smiling you pick up one of Denmark's cookies and start to nibble on it. Denmark looked down at the ground then smirked.

"So what do you want me to do?"

As you stopped nibbling at the cookie you laugh then wrap your arms around his neck.

"I want you to kiss me."

Denmark's eyes widened in shock.

"W-Wait, what?! Are you serious?!"

Nodding your head you smile.

"You have to do whatever I say, remember. I'm still waiting~"

Smiling Denmark wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to his body. Pressing his lips lovingly against yours, you smile into the kiss and kiss him back. You could feel Denmark's heart pounding against your chest as yours did the same. Slowly releasing the kiss, the two of you look into each other's eyes.

"You didn't know I liked you right?"

You say cheerfully to your love. Laughing, Denmark presses his forehead against yours.

"But I'm guessing you knew I loved you."

Nodding you peck his lips one last time before smiling against his chest.

"Of course I did."

Suddenly you hear 'awwws' fill the room. Looking next to you you see Finland and Japan looking at you two. You both forgot that they were their but you didn't mind. Pressing your lips against Denmark's again you let the 'aws' fill your ears.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Hey! Just got this idea after I ate some Danish cookie thingys and some German ones~ they both taste awesome! If you haven't tried German or Danish cookies, you are TOTALLY missing out XD Well hope you liked this little story!

Ciao for now!! (^3^)