Chapter 14: Weird-a-what? [WARNING SHOW SPOILERS]

{{{{{{{ALERT ALERT WEIRDMAGEDDON SPOILERS!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT SPOILERS}}}}}

Y/n heard a hesitant knock on her door but she ignored it.  Then the door bell rang and there was another knock. Groaning, Y/n got up and opened the door. Out side stood a very frightened and shaking Dipper. "Y/n!," he said relived, "Thank god you're alive!" Y/n looked confused. "Why wouldn't I be?" Dippers mouth dropped open and then he shook his head. "There's no time to explain! We need to get out of here!" He grabbed her arm and ran, pulling her behind him. "I'm still mad at you, you know!" she said. "None of that will matter soon if you don't stop complaining about it!" He called back. Y/n looked up at the sky and gasped. 

  The sky was red with a huge X in the center. Eyeball bats flew around, turning people into stone and taking them who knows where. There was a huge pyramid floating just below the X, rave music blasting out from it. But what really caught her eye were those bubbles, floating around. Dipper seemed to doge them as he took them to the Gravity Mall. "HEY! HEY YOU TWO!" Y/n heard behind her. There was a head with a arm atop of his head. "HEY! I WANNA TALK TO YOU GUYS ABOUT GETTING IN MY MOUTH. YOU REALLY WANNA GET IN HERE." Dipper ignored him and dragged the both of them into the mall. Once you were inside, Dipper spotted a table with nachos on it.

   "Whoa... the last nachos on earth." He said, picking them up. Y/n noticed a wire connected to the nachos as Dipper lifted them up. "Dipper no!" Y/n screamed, jumping at him. Soon the both of them found themselves tied up in a net. "Oh no! The nacho's tricked me!" He yelled. Then, a head poked out of one of the planters. "Wendy!" Y/n said, relived. 

   "Wendy! They turned you into some kind of a plant monster." Dipper gasped. Wendy laughed, leaving the planter. "I'm fine dude. Here let me get that for you." She said, throwing an ax above their heads. Then they came tumbling out the net and hit the floor. "Ow..." Y/n said, getting up.  Dipper held out his hand and helped her stand up.

 "How do you know how to do that?" Dipper asked. Wendy shrugged, "My family does apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas. Looks like all the paranoia payed off." She said, shooting a bat that flew past. "Sweet! Bat meat!" She said to herself. She picked up the bat and gestured to Y/n and Dipper.  "Let me show you my hideout."

   Wendy led them the one of Y/n's favorite stores, Edgy on Purpose. She lifted up the metal door and walked inside. "Just so you guys know, I found Toby Determined here because I mistook him for a monster." She admitted. Toby stood in the middle of the store, with and arrow in his shoulder. "This just in, an arrow in my shoulder!" He said.

Wendy walked over to a small camp fire and sat down on the cash register. Y/n sat down next to Dipper, huddling against him. Dipper smiled. "I've taken that you forgive me?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her. "Shut up..." She said. "So can someone explain what's going on?" Y/n asked. "Bill has taken over the world. I remember he said that he would find you. He's a monster Y/n. He'll do anything to get what he wants. In this case its to be the King of the world and you as his Queen." 

  Y/n gulped. "I should have listened to you. I had no idea he was planning this." Wendy gave he a nudge. "It's alright, dude. Nobody saw this coming. C'mon lets go get some fresh air." As Wendy spoke, Toby came out wearing a ridiculous outfit. "Toby?" Y/n asked. " Don't call me Toby! Call me Bodacious T!" He said, placing his fists on his hips. "Nobody is going to call you that." Wendy said.

Wendy, Dipper and Y/n sat on the roof top of the mall watching the chaos happen. More people were being frozen and taken way by the eyeball bats. Wendy handed them all Pit colas. Dipper placed his hand atop of Y/n's and sighed. "The end of the world... Those death metal album covers got it surprisingly right." Wendy said, taking a sip from her cola. Dipper looked up at Y/n and smiled. "Here." He said, giving her a red crystal heart necklace. [ CRYSTAL HEART GET IT! GET IT!!!] Y/n smiled and put it on. "Thanks." She said looking down at the ground. 

    Dipper sighed again. "I still haven't found Stan or Mabel. Ford is a statue and I don't even know if we can stop Bill." Wendy gave him a pat on the back. "You've defeated him twice! What makes you think you can't beat him now?" Dipper looked down. "Because I had Mabel then..." Y/n stood up. "Then we've got to find her!" She said, helping him up. Dipper looked off into the distance and them gasped. "Look! The bubble has the shooting star from Mabel's sweater. She must be in there." He said. 

 "Wow. Do you guys have like twin telepathy or something?" Wendy asked. "No we don't have that, but we do have this thing when our allergies go off at the same time..." He broke off as he sneezed. "We have to save her!" Wendy looked down at the ruins of the car dealership and smiled. "I think I know how..."

A/N:

GUYS WIERDMAGEDDON KILLED ME

I DIED AT THE TO BE CONTINUED OMG

But please don't get upset about the spoilers. I had a warning...

BUT STILL

PART 2 COMES OUT NOVEMBER 9

I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!!

Ok but byeeeeee

~Eris