Chapter 11- I HATE YOU DIPPER PINES!

Your POV

I sat at the table and sighed. "Where's Dipper?" I muttered. "Right here, babe." I heard a voice say behind me. It sounded a little bit like Bills but i just shrugged it off.

I turned around to find Dipper, smirking. I smiled. "Its about time you got back! Oh! And you got menus!"

(Im just gonna make ur POV short cuz we all want to know what dipper does when hes no tin his own body right?)

Dipper POV

"Y/n! No! Its not me please! Please listen!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. No one heard me. BIll turned to face me. "Dont even try Pinetree. She cant hear you. But don't worry, you can have your body back after Im done."He said.

Y/n looked at Bill and gasped. "He talks to you too?" She asked. Bill looked confused. "Who?" he asked. Y/n leaned in forward and whispers. " Bill Cipher! He talks to me through my mind and he's extremely annoying. But I always tell him my heart belongs to you and not him." Bill rolled his eyes.

"Can't say the same thing for you though." He said. I figured he was about to break up with her. She looked a little surprised. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that maybe you should have went for Bill. I mean its not like I care about you or anything." Y/n gasped. "Your kidding right?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" He said plainly. Y/n looked furious and hurt. "I thought you said you liked me! Your just a liar! I HATE YOU DIPPER PINES!! Don't you ever dare talk to me again! Mabey I will go with Bill! Theres a better chance of enjoying myself with him than with you!" And with that, she stormed out the restaurant.

"No!" I yelled trying to stop her. "Too late Pine Tree. Crystal Heart is mine.

A/N

Sorry for taking forever to update!

I've been really busy.

If you could check out my TMNT Avengers fan fic that would be great!

Bye!

~Eris