Forever?

For my lady Miss stefanie_brito Thank you for all of it. ❤️

Peta woke up slowly the next morning as she slowly stretched her body checking to see how she felt after her lovely stomach issues the night before. She determined that her stomach wasn't completely as bad as it had seemed the night before. There was still a little bit of a twinge but nothing like the night before. She smiled as she caught sight of a sleeping Maks curled up on his pillow across from her. Then she caught sight of the ring on her finger and a smile broke out across her face. She couldn't believe they had finally gotten engaged. She was so excited and couldn't wait to start planning and telling everyone. She decided her fiance needed to be awake but paused for a moment as the word registered, her fiance. He was her fiance. She scooted closer so that her face was resting on the pillow next to his and pressed her lips against his.

"Mmhmm." He mumbled smiling just a little bit. She pressed another kiss to his lips with a little more force this time. He slipped his arm around her pulling her body to his as he slipped his tongue in her mouth and deepened the kiss. The both continued to explore the other as the kissing turned much much hotter. Peta then remembered where they were.

"Parents parents parents!" She exclaimed as she pulled away from him and settled on the other side of the bed.

"Sorry." Maks said as he collected himself.

"It's okay. I started it." He laughed and opened his arm up to her. She looked at him with a look and he laughed harder.

"I'll behave, come here, I wanna hold my fiance." He said wiggling his eyebrows. Her grin grew as she slide over to him. She pressed a simple soft kiss to his lips before burying her body into his.

"I love that we can say that now." She said holding out her hand to admire. He laced his fingers through hers as he pulled them up to his lips.

"Me too pretty girl. How are you feeling today?" He said as he ran his hand up and down her bare arm.

"It's still there a little and I'm still tired but nothing is going to keep me from celebrating this today." She said as she nuzzled into him.

"I'm glad to hear that. You let me know if it gets bad again. We'll take a break okay?"

"I will handsome."

"Good. So now, how do you want to tell everyone?"

"I think we should do it after brunch. Sam and Lana will be here and I think they are spending the day here. So we can tell them and then enjoy the rest of the day with everyone. That sound okay to you?"

"I think that sounds perfect." He said pressing a kiss to her head.

"We should probably get ready." She said softly as she wrapped her arm around him.

"5 minutes. I just want to enjoy this for us for just a little bit longer." She looked up at him and smiled before pressing another kiss to her lips. He slid down the bed a little and tucked her into them as he intertwined their legs together while they laid there. Eventually they did have to get up though. They both scurried to get ready, taking turns in the shower and doing what they needed.

FInally it was brunch time and everyone settled into Suzanne and Barry's dining room to enjoy the meal together. They all had a great time talking about different things. Barry and Suzanne decided to start telling stories of Peta and Sam when they were little and they had a blast with it. Once brunch was over they all cleared the table and moved out to the patio to relax. Maks looked at Peta and she nodded her head.