I barely know you but...my heart knows you.

Hyun Woo mustered all his self-control with this woman. Just a touch and his whole body blazed up. In Na felt it too, because she looked alarmingly on their intertwined fingers. He never felt something like this, well, except that time before he entered the military. That woman, had this kind of effect at him. The feel of that woman haunted him for two years but even Ji Hoon investigated for him who the woman was, it was futile. And now, he is feeling it again. He slowly widraw his hand but the look in In Na’s face spells…disappointment. Hyun Woo doesn’t know what to feel with that, but talking to this woman for just a day made him feel he knows her already. She’s fun to talk to, loves her child and a lot of things more. He suddenly took her hands into his and intertwined his fingers to hers. She didn’t pull away her hand and when Hyun Woo felt it, he pulled her into his arms; his right hand still holding her hand the other one caressing her neck gently. Delicious shiver went up In Na’s spine and she laid her head on Hyun Woo’s chest.

“In Na… am I going too fast for you?”

“I barely know you…”

“I know.”

They just stood like that for a long time, each drowned with their own thoughts. In Na raised her head to look at him and he smiled.

“What are you thinking?” she asked.

“You want to know?”

She nodded and letting go of her hand, his arms went around her waist pulling her much closer. His left hand on her neck, he gently held it as if she was a goblet that he is afraid he might break.

“I’ve been thinking of this.” And his mouth touched hers.

In Na surprised herself for anticipating the kiss. She knew this will happen, since the first time she saw him. There was unmistakably an underground current between them and that current has been simmering waiting to explode. She never had this easy feeling towards any man, not even Dr. Joo Ji Hoon whom she knew since she moved here. But being with this man, it makes her feel alive. She tiptoed to kiss him more, and she could feel him smile on his kiss. She put her arms around his neck and he sort of lift her and held her as if she was weightless. He kissed her masterfully, as if he was in the desert and he just found water. In Na understood. Two years in the military and now, he came home to find her. But she is just like the same, after 2 years of meeting that man who taught her how to feel like a woman, this is the first time she experience passion again. His kiss became hotter and hotter and his tongue is doing carnal things into her. Their bodies melded like they are really made for each other, one strong and hard and hers, soft and smooth. Hyun Woo slowly widraw from her lips and trailed wet kisses on her cheeks to her earlobe.

“Oh, In Na…”

He buried his face on her hair and smelled the jasmine scent of her shampoo. For some reason, he was transported back to the bed and breakfast two years ago. When he woke up, the woman was gone, and only left was her scent on the pillows, on the bed, that was the only proof she had been there.

In Na couldn’t help but groan. He was doing delicious things to her, and she felt it still not enough. She tiptoed at his feet and he supported her by wrapping his arms on her waist. In Na felt that it’s still not enough so she jumped and wrapped his feet around his waist. Hyun Woo was so surprised he had to look at her if she was serious. Her thigh on his inner thigh and In Na felt smug when she felt him harden. “Oh love, are you sure you want this?”

“Do you?”

“You don’t have to ask for the obvious. But I don’t want you to regret something…”

“I don’t do regrets Hyun Woo.”

“Okay.”

He put him down to sit on the railing of the porch, her back on a post and his hand on her either side.

“Just wait here ok?”

Hyun Woo picked Jin Ae from her cot and entered the house. A few minutes he’s out. “I put her on the cradle. Now where do we left off. Ah, here.” Hyun Woo put his arms around her, while he kissed her neck slowly, savoring her smell, her taste.  In Na put her feet around him again on his waist and she could feel his arousal. “Ah, don’t be in a hurry my love. It’s been too long, I want to know each part of you.” He tugged at her loose tshirt and her soft skin was bathed by moonlight. Hyun Woo bit on a strap and slowly put it down by his teeth, his beard creating a friction to her skin, making her wanting to get close to him as possible but Hyun Woo wanted to take it slow. He held him in an arm’s length, looked at how beautiful she is. Breast standing proud and could fit his large hands. He kissed a rosy tip first and when In Na groaned, he put it fully on his mouth. Another hand touched his other breast lightly and when In Na got impatient, grabbed his other hand to touch it hungrily. He suckled and hungrily drank her sweetness. The smell of Jasmine arrested his senses again. He doesn’t want to think of the woman 2 years ago, he only have to think of In Na now. He pay homage to the other breast as gentle as possible, but he could feel In Na’s impatience is evident when she was wrapping her legs to him tighter. He could feel him getting really hard, and he wanted to be inside her now.

Hyun Woo lifted her skirt and felt the wetness and heat emitting from her. She removed the buckle of his belt and unzipped is pants. She knew she stared but she couldn’t help it. He’s huge. Could she take him? Whatever. She wants him now, whether they were still half dressed, and outside the porch. She want him now.

“god, In Na, you’re so beautiful.”

“Hyun Woo? Could you please, take me now?”

Lifting her legs apart he drove inside her. Gently, inch by inch until he was fully in. The feeling… being inside her brings tears to his eyes.

I’m finally home.