Wait Wahhh?

http://www.polyvore.com/off_to_work/collection?id=985232

Monday November 3rd- Report to Doug’s office for new assignment.

All 3 portfolios had the same reminder. Anielle, Luna, and Chrysler made their way down the hall chatting and laughing before arriving at the office. Luna knocked on the door and turned the knob.

“Ah! Come in girls, take a seat” Doug motioned to the three scarlet chairs in front of his silver and black desk, filled with paperwork. The girls nodded in return and took a seat.

“As you have come to realize, your time with the current clients has ended. New clients will be assigned to you and you’re payments from said clients will be given out at the end of the day. However, you three will not be working separately, this time you will all be working together.” He explained and handed Lu, Elle, and Chrys an envelope.

“In these envelopes are you’re specific job descriptions, along with that is an attached file listing the clients you will be working with, their specific likes, and their dislikes. Also, there will be an event or two during the course of this assignment. I hope that you will cover them in the best of you’re abilities.”

“Of course, when do we not?” Chrys and Elle said. Lu opened her envelope and began skimming through the material.

“Uh, question...why am I a nutritionist?...I Like Food...” Lu asked. Chrys and Elle shook their heads and snickered.

“Luna, healthy food darling, healthy..besides you have a degree that dietitians and nutritionists obtain...which makes you more suited for the job.” Doug replied.

“Yea...yea” Lu muttered in response. Elle opened her envelope next and began reading.

“Personal assistant? Why me?” She inquired.

“Well,you seem more responsible when it comes to making appointments and meetings, and you can make sure they get there on time” Doug said confidently. Chrys was the last to open her envelope, she stared skimming through the file also.

“Uh...Personal Shopper? Since when?” She asked confused. (O.o)

“You have a great sense of style for both male and female clients. I’ve seen some of your wonderful outfits...their edgy modern...if that’s even what you call it. Also, you seem to have the fastest record for shopping even though you come late to meetings -__-” He joked and explained.

“Well you see the situation that had happened was like-”

“Uhhuh Chrys shuttup..” Lu said with a smirk.

“Whatever..so we are all working on the same people right no pop up clients, you have people to take care of those right?” Elle asked skeptically.

“Yes everything is taken care of. No splitting you three up for this assignment, its one of the biggest and we need our three best workers for the job.” He smiled and dismissed the girls. They walked down the hallway and since it was lunch they decided to go out to eat... Besides, New York City is filled with food places.

“So, when are we meeting these ‘big clients.’” Lu motioned with the air quotes and what not.

“This afternoon once we get out last payment from our old ones.” Chrys said sipping on a pepsi.

“Wait who in the world are we working with anyway.”Elle said taking a bite of her burger.

“Idk did anyone check the paper...” Lu mentioned.

“Oh yea!” Chrys remembered. They all took their envelopes out. Files were scattered across the table and as their eyes skimmed across  their clients, Elle gasped.

“Que paso?” Chrys asked while chewing on a french fry.

“We’re working with Dominic Jarette, Andrew Knight , and OMFG this nigga Christopher fucking Matthews!” She practically spazzed out her seat while Lu spit soda in Chrys’ face.

“Whoa! you lying right!” Lu questioned barely containing her excitement.

“Um..1.. GROSS! and 2...So?” Chyrs replied wiping the droplets of soda from her face and glaring at Lu.

“Heh...sorry” She replied scratching he back of her head.

“What do you mean SO? DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?!” Elle answred back.

“Well,no since you practically live with me most of the time anyway” Chrys replied smug and Elle hit her in the arm.

“Look from what i heard Christopher is a very flirtatious person and I don’t know if you noticed but he’s a very sexy ass nigga...ju’ heard?”

“......” Chrys had nothing to say at that. They finished their lunch somewhat and headed back to work. On their way they saw Malikai, Lu’s gay best friend.

“HeyBarbies”

“Hey Spice”

“Hey Mentos”

“Mattyyyyyy”

“What ya’ll doing out here?” He asked while having his cheeks pinched by Lu. Elle and Chrys just looked on sadly at the poor guy and shook their heads.

“We were just headed back to work actually.” Chrys replied.

“Ohhh! Well after work can you guys swing by my house real quick..I need help setting up something and I have no one else to help me” He asked shyly.

“Of course we’ll help you!” Lu replied quickly as hell.

“Thanks girls!I’ll see you chicks later then. Toodles!” Malikai took off in the opposite direction and the girls made their way back to the office.  The day went on smoothly and swiftly. They clocked out at around seven and made their way home.