The Photoshoot /Olive Garden Zombies

Dominic P.o.V

Me and the guys took off to the limo and of course I, being the freaking peacemaker, have to sit in the middle of those two since they getting ready to kill each other. I told the driver to follow Elle’s car and put my headphones in, oblivious to the world around me, like during the meeting.

“I’m hungry...” I said out loud and both of them gave me a WTF look. I shrugged and asked if they were hungry too.

“Eh...I could go for a bite to eat” Chris replied and Drew just nodded. We told the driver to take us to a Olive Garden. We stopped and sat down and relaxed.

“Hi my name’s Carmen and I’ll be your... OMG your Andrew Knight *screeches at the top of her lungs* OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOOOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.”  

Andrew rolled his eyes before nodding and saying thanks. Thanks to the loud waitress, everyone in the restaurant turned their head towards the boys’ direction and more fans came up to all three of the boys. The boys jumped on the table using bread sticks to push the girls away from them.

“Back! Back you demon!”

“Begone!”

“Bitch I ain’t like you Get the hell out!” They threw their bread sticks at their hungry zombiefied looking fans.

Is you crazy, did you lose it

Are you stupid, are you foolish

Girl, I’m the only one like me on the planet

It don’t take rocket science to understand it

You paper, scissors, rock my World

Girl am I the one you playing

You paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away

You throw it away, throw it away, th-th-throw it away

throw it away

Paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away

We all heard Chris’s phone ring and at the other end of the line was probably Death.

“Hello?”

“CHRIS WHERE THE FUCK ARE Y’ALL AT...DIDN’T I TELL YOUR ASSES TO FOLLOW THE GODDAMN CAR. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS AND DON'T TELL ME Y’ALL ASSES GOT LOST ..THE CAR’S FUCKING BRIGHT ASS BLUE SO UNLESS YOUR DRIVER WAS COLORBLIND DON'T SAY SHIT.” Elle screamed through the phone that you could hear it without it on speaker phone.

“Um were kinda at a place called Olive Garden” he said easing his way into it.

“WTF DID YOU GUYS GO TO OLIVE GARDEN FOR?! THAT’S SOME BULLSHIT DOT COM. NOBODY TOLD Y’ALL TO DO ANYTHING. Y’ALL ARE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE WHEN I GET OVER THERE.. STAY PUT BUT I HOPE YOUR GROUPIES ARE TRYNA RAPE Y’ALL”

*CLICK* she said rudely and abruptly hung up.

Normal P.o.V

“.....Where the fuck are those dimwits...” Lu growled like the cat she is.

“THEY’RE AT FUCKING OLIVE GARDEN!” Elle practically screamed.

“Oh Jesus Christ” Chrys shook her head and again they took off for the car, getting on their way to get their dimwitted clients. Elle thundered into the restaurant and the girls followed. They all took in the scene, the boys all on a table, fighting the fans with bread sticks. They sighed.

“CALM DOWN!” Elle yelled and the whole room had gotten semi quiet. The fans looked in her direction and turned their attention back to the boys. Chrys went into the kitchen and got a pot and wooden spoon, Lu helped with getting a big bucket of ice water. Chrys made the loudest sound, banging the pot with the spoon. The girls turned around and Lu splashed them all with the ice water. Shivering, they returned to their seats.