Anthropomorphic

I stare at them. I'm to angry to even talk to them now. "It's lucky I know Charlie isn't it now!" Duval snaps at me.
"Just leave me alone Duval!" I yell and storm out slamming the door behind me." I don't know who he thinks he is but he is nothing other then a stranger to me," I mumble as I was back out into the streets.

The streets are empty other then a few street sellers. I need to find my way out of here. I think to myself as I walk. I hear footsteps behind me as I walking into an alley way. I look behind me but no-one is there. I speed up my past trying to get out of the alley fast. I hear growling. Out of the darkness come 6 wild animals. 1 lion, 2 bears, 1 gray wolf, 1 leopard and finally 1 Panther. My heart stops Anthropomorphic people. But I thought this was wolfopia?
"Aw look what the cat dragged in. Or should I saw what the wolf dragged in" the lion chuckled lightly. The other wolf glared at the lion.
"Princess Cynthia what are you doing in Death city hey?" One of the Bears snarl and growl.
"Death city?" I mumble under my breath. They all nodded. I need to fight. I think to myself. I change into a wolf. My white wolf. I snarl and growl.
"So the princess wants to fight" the panther chuckles as one by one they turn back into people. I growl and snarl. I pounce on the girl who's in place of lion. As I pounce the other animals strain me down. I struggle but it's no use in trapped.

Next chapter comes out between 21st and 31st October