1780

Prince William was in the castle getting ready for his daughter's birth. Then there was a knock at the door on his study.
"Come in" his deep masculine voice called and in came two male servants.
"Your majesty a letter from the King of France." One of the servants said to him. The prince just nodded.
"Bring it here," he insisted as the male servants placed the letter on his desk. "You may go now" he dismissed them both.

The prince looked at the enveloped letter carefully. He knew the Kings handwriting. William opened the letter and it read:
Dear prince William of England,

I heard you are having a daughter so then you'll have a daughter and a soon, so exiting. 
When this daughter of yours is a day old I want her! I want her to be my own. I will be sending my army to come and collect her when she is born. I will also be coming.

Yours truly King Archie

William looked down at the letter horrified. "I can't let him have my baby girl" he mumbled silently. He rushed to the door to the castle scientists. "Your majesty what brings you here?" A female asked the prince.
"Lou I need a time machine, FAST!" He said quickly as he rushed out. The scientist nodded getting to work.
The prince rushed into his wife were she laid. Her face was read.
"Victoria," William said to his wife softly. "King Archie wants to take our daughter" he whispered to her. She burst into tears.
"She our daughter tho" she sobbed loudly.

Then Victoria came out in a screech of pain "THE BABY!" She yelled at 3 female servants ran in. William held her hand as she kept screeching, then a small  baby cry. The youngest of the servants gave the baby girl to the princess Victoria. "She's beautiful " Victoria said with a small cry. "Your majesty the machine is ready" Lou burst in to them.
"Princess Cynthia" Victoria said quietly when handing her to William. A tear fell from William's face.

He reached the lab the scientists were in and placed the baby in the chamber with a blanket that said Cynthia on. He gave her on last kiss and off she went in a flash of blue light.
   Did you like this chapter? Should I do more in the past?
Next chapter between 25 October- 10 November