Wolftopia

I run past the door. The boy joins me "what was all that?" I ask him. He's back human.
"Nothing it was just... I don't know" he replied with a sigh. We carry on walking until I'm locked in a glass tank. The boy is with me.

I struggle around the tank "oh no," Duval says rushing about, he's banging on the walls of the class walls. I join him trying to get out. My claustrophobia is kicking and I'm panicking. I drop to the ground. "Cynthia oh no. " he drops to help me. He's still throwing is shoe at the glass and banging.

The glass breaks as he drags me out. My heart is still thumping against my chest and I feel hot all over. "It will be okay Cynthia, I'll get you to wolfopia and get you sorted" his voice is soft before he changes to a wolf. He puts me on his back and he runs through a door.

The door leads into a town. A small town , with shops, houses, stables and even a zoo! A chill hits me when we walks through, it's like I've been here before but I grew up in a orphanage. I didn't know my parents , just like I didn't know wolf transformers existed  I knew they living in the past when prince William was on on the  throne but his daughter went missing one day and he was seen again.

Duval takes us to hospital and I pass out.

How was this chapter?? Comment how it was.