Kidnapper is...

I look up "I trusted you!" I scream at him. "How could you! This was all your plan!" I just keep yelling as tears roll down my eyes. He bends over and ties up my arms and legs with chains. I put up a fight but weakened with my sadness. "I trusted you Duval!" I yell. How could he betrayed me like that. The first person I meet her and possibly the last.

I see all the animals from before. "Sorry master we couldn't get her" it was Lou. She was as a panther.
" I always have to do things myself!" Duval snaps back. I just sit and watch as tears roll down my face. I just want to scream. My world has been torn apart buy the one I love. It's like my heart has been ripped right out my chest. "Take her to the testing chamber!" Duval yells at Lou and the others.
"NO!!!" I scream moving about trying to get free. "I'm not a test animal!" I yell at them as they try to grab me. 

The doors fly open as Charlie runs in as the grey and blue cat. "Let her go!" He yells then changing into a bear.
"Two can play at that game," Duval mutters changing into the grey wolf. I still move about until I get free. I change into my wire wolf and pounce on Duval.
"You go girl," I can hear Charlie cheering as I claw and scratch at Duval's back. He howls in pain. I jump off and tie him up where I was. I change back into a human and the others change too.
"Lou?" I hear Charlie say as the panther changes.
"Charlie what are you doing here?" The panther questions my brother then I knew that she's the scientist that sent me to this world. To the future away from my family....

New chapter out every Tuesday and Wednesday