Chapter 1

"That would be $50"i told the customer.
He passed me the money and I gave him the change. it was about 9:30a at night and my shift at the shitty petrol station was supposed to be finished half an hour ago.
"VANESSA YOU CAN GO NOW"my boss shouted.
"About fucking time"I answer.
"What did you just say to me?" My boss said In.pissed off tone.
My boss has grey hair, full on arm tattoos and he is quite short.He always been an asshole, there never been one time he hasn't besides the time he wanted to have sex with me.fucking asshole.
"Nothing" I answered flipping him off has he went past.
I went in to the room behind the counter and grabbed my bag, I got out my key and put my jacket on and went out the door. As soon as I got outside in the freezing cold I squeezed the button on my keys to fine my car.
I heard nothing. I went to where it was parked and I didn't see my car, I looked around and I didn't see my car. I finally found my number plate on the floor. Fuck my car has been stolen.
"What the fuck am I going to do now"I thought to myself.
I picked up my number plate off of the floor and shaved it in my bag. I started walking to get out of the ally until I heard some one following me. I looked back and I saw nothing, I looked back again and I,saw nothing and then I looked back again and I saw a man speeding up behind me, I started running and so did he. The man grabbed my wrist and shoved me against the wall.
"Scream and I will kill you" the man whispered shoving his knife against my throat.
"Please don't hurt me. I will give you my money" I cried.
"I don't want your money"the man whispered shoving his hand down my pants.
I cried again.
"Please stop"I cried.
"Shut the fuck up"he yelled.
He started to put his fingers inside me and then he pulled of all of my clothes except my underwear.
"Please stop I beg you" I screamed while tears rolled down my face.
"I said shut up"he yelled again except this time he grabbed his knife and stabbing me in the right side of my stomach and sliding it a cross.
"See what happens when you don't listen to me" he said with an evil smirk.
"I beg you to stop I won't go to the police just let me go"i cried.
"So you like begging?" He told me taking his fingers out of me.
"ANSWER ME" He yelled
I pushed him off but he took the knife and started to stab me in the arms. He wouldn't stop.
Then I passed out but I could still hear him screaming at me.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER"A boy yelled and I heard a dog barking.
I heard yelling and screaming and dogs barking until I felt some one touch me the I woke up.
"Fuck."he said is a stressful tone.
He took off his jumper and started ripping it and then wrapped it around my wounds.
"It's going to be ok" he told me.
He picked me up bridal style and put me in his car.
We got to the hospital and he rushed in there still holding me.
"SOME ONE HELP"He yelled.
"What happened to her ?" A nurse asked
"A man was attacking her and I started to get home off then I notice her wounds. So I ripped out a chunk of his hair for DNA and then took her to the hospital." He told her.
More nurses came with a bed and took me straight in to surgery. The pain was killing me.
Am I about to die?
Then I blacked out.

.......................................... .............. ...................................
How was that chapter?
Did you like it ?
Vote
Comment