Chapter 2

Calums P.O.V
while the girl was in hospital I decided to text the boys and tell them what happened.
calum- I'm at the hospital
Ash-why what happened?
Calum-I was walking my dog when I heard screaming coming from and alleyway so I went to see what was happening and I saw a man attacking some girl so I took her to the hospital.
Ash-we are on our way.
About 20 minutes later I saw the boys come though the door.
"Calum" a nurse called
"Yes?" I answered
"She is in a stable condition but she will have a temporary case of amnesia, so she won't remember what happened but her memory will start to come back" the nurse said holing on to her clip board.
"Can I see her?" I asked.
"Sure, she's in room 12" she pointed out.
The boys and I walked down the hall and found the room. We quietly opened the door and I saw her lying on a bed sleeping.
I grabbed a chair and pulled it close to her bed. I saw her eyes open slowly.
"Where am I?" She asked with a confused look on her face.
"Your in the hospital, you were in an accident"i told her.
"Who are you?" She asked pointing at me and the boys.
"Well, I am Calum, this is Luke, Michael and Ashton" I told her pointing at them as they let off a small wave. "I brought you to the hospital".
"Well thank you, and I'm Vanessa" she told me.
"Nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand for her to shake it.
"Nice to meet you to"she said shaking my hand.
About and hour passed and we were all talking about music, bands, food and getting to know each other. Then she dosed off in to a deep sleep.
"Hey cal, we are going to head home" Michael told me "why don't you come with us".
"Nah I'm going to stay here" I told them. "Can you please take max home for me" I asked talking about the dog.
"Sure, we will see you at home" they told me slowly going out off the room.
I heard the door open and I saw the same nurse as before.
"Hey, we are going to keep Vanessa here for the night. We looked at her file and she hasn't got any family to take care of her" she told me shaking her head.
" Can take care of her?"i asked. I new it was a stupid idea but with all she has been through she needs some one to take care of her. I wonder why she has a file kept on her? She must come a lot?
"Are you sure with that?"she asked.
"Yes I'm sure"i told her. Nodding my head.
"In the morning you will have to go out to the front desk and sign some papers" she told me.
"Ok , what time can see leave?"i asked
"8:00 am"she told me "are you sleeping here?".
"Yes I am"i told her nodding my head
"Ok, there is a spare pillow and blanket in the cupboard next to you"she pointed out.
"Thanks"i commented.
Then the nurse walked out the door. I grabbed the pillow and blanket at drifted off to sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Calum"I heard someone say.
I woke up with a shock. "What's wrong"i asked her.
"What time is it" she asked
"It is"i whipped out my phone "7:57".
"Don't we have to leave at 8:00?" She asked
"Fuck, we do"i told her "i will grab your things and you get dressed".
"Umm Calum, I don't have any clothes"she told me.
"Oh yeah, put on my tshirt"i told her taking off my jumper, t shirt and then putting on my jumper.
"Thanks" she said taking the tshirt.

I gathered her things and she can out the bathroom. She looked so pretty.
"Fuck"she said in pain
"I will get you a wheelchair chair to sit in" I told getting the wheel chair. She sat in the wheel chair, I grabbed her things and went.
We walked up to the desk, signed some papers then left.
"Hey Calum?" She asked "can we stop at my place and get something's?".
"Yeah" I told her "where do you live".
She told me her directions and we went off.we got in the house and was very neat and tidy. It had a punk rock theme with a splash of color hear and there. We got in to her room and I froze in shock.I saw posters of 5 seconds of summer, my band. She doesn't even recognize who I am or who the boys are.She piled up clothes and things and then I asked.

"Who are they?"
"They are 5sos my all time favorite band" she told me with a giant smile "My favorite is Calum. It would be amazing to meet them" she told me.
"Vanessa, I am Calum from 5sos" I thought to myself.
She grabbed her favorite poster of the boys and I then we went.

--------------------------------------------------------
How was that?
The song I listened to while writing this was drown by bring me the horizon-5sos cover.