The Secret of Charles

"He was the type of guy, who would come up with last minute plans. He wouldn't rush stuff either. It wasn't till one day, he found out about Russia, trying to bomb us. He rather soon left, and we found out later on that he left us for them. I thought it was one of his stunts, to trick them into thinking he's actually a good ally." Cager said, and toke a sip of his coffee. "But then we met in an old abandon house, and talked for a good while. But then he confessed, and shot me right in the shoulder. He thought that I was dead."

"So he ran off then, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few weeks later after that he created a good disease called Distron." Cager said. "I never even knew how good of a scientist he was."

"How did he get away with it?" I James asked.

"People didn't believe it was him, they didn't think he was a good enough scientist to create such a horrid disease. Later on, he came to America, getting us infected. Luckily we caught the guy, and held him hostage."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Me, and the Major Carol." Cager said. "She was a good soldier."

"Was?"

"She died by the infection, it was too late to get the cure out of Charles. But finally we got him to confess up, and arrested him for the thousands of murders he did due to his plague." Cager said. "But no one was on watch, and he escaped. He made it the whole way to Russia, in one night. Man I'd love to know how that happened."

"He probably had a team sent out to rescue him." I said. "Only possible way, unless he hijacked a a plane without you guys knowing too."

"I don't know." Cager said. "But then a few years later, we found him trying to invade America, with all of the Russia troops, and we killed almost 3/4 of them. We thought for sure we saw him dead, but he was living right under our noses, here in America. No wonder his wife was the one who had her  name on everything."

"So was my mom the first one to get this?" I asked.

He sat there for a moment. "Yes."

I sat there, looking at the ground. "He Killed our mom." I said, and stood up.

"Where are you going." James asked.

"I'm going out to get a drink." I lied. I stopped drinking ever since the night we signed up for military school.

"But you said you would never drink again?"

"Well, now is the time for me to."

"That made no sense. Don't drive home drunk."

"Trust me, I'm not committing suicide." I said, and walked out to the car.

What I really was going to do, was go get Luke and C.J. We're doing this now, while 'm in a angry mood.