Family is Death

"Brother?"I asked, feeling so confused inside. My dad didn't have any siblings.

"Your dad didn't tell you about me, did he?" He said, and turned around. "Well, me and you have a lot to talk about."

"Not really, I already know everything." I said, tightening the grip on my gun. "Put your gun down."

"This is not how you are supposed to treat your Uncle." He said, and put his gun onto the ground. "Lets just, talk."

"There isn't much to talk about." I said. "Like I said before, I already know everything about my old man."

"Maybe there's more? Maybe whoever told you, lied." He said, getting an evil grin on his face.

Maybe there is more to it? Maybe my dad has more siblings than I think.

"Alright, lets have a talk. but I'm the one in charge around here." I said, pulling up a chair. I still have my gun raised at him.

"Only if you put the gun down. I don't feel comfortable with that in my face."

I lowered my gun, but still keeping it in my hand.

"What's there you need to tell me?" I asked.

"Well, you know the basics. Your dad was an impostor to the U.S military, and that he created 2 magnificent diseases. The one is living up to this day ."

"Yeah, so?" I asked. "Like I said, I already know a lot about my dad." I said. "Get to the point, what is there you want to tell me?"

"You know how many siblings, your father has?" He asked.

"No?" I answered. "He told me he was an only child."

"Well, your father was a man that lied, a lot." He said. "I, and your dad, have 6 other brothers, so that's 8 family members of children."

"What about Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents?" I asked.

"They all pasted away a long time ago." He answered, getting a wide grin on his face.

"What's the grin for?" Mr. Cager asked.

"Oh nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing." He said, starting to pace in the room. "So James, Calvin, you in?"

"In? On what." I asked, glaring at him, being tighter than ever on my gun.

"On the fight, of course. You join, you get the cure, live longer, fight longer. We can take down the world, only us standing. C'mon, lets do this."

"Are you crazy? There's no way I'll be in the fight. I won't kill millions of innocent people, for you, or the disease, for this damn family!"

He stared in disbelief. Looking me in the eyes.

I thought for a moment. Looking him in the eyes. Should I shoot him? Take out the family, one by one. These cruel sons of bitches have to be taken out, but how?

I rose my gun, aiming it at him.

"Woah! You're gonna-" I think James started, I couldn't tell who it was with the thoughts going through my head.

He dropped to the ground, dead, with a bullet right through his head, right above the left eye.

Everyone stood there, looking at his corpse.

"I did what I had too. What anyone had to do, don't be yelling at me for this." I said.

"You just brutally killed your Uncle! Are you fucking crazy!" Mr Cager yelled, raising his voice.

"You heard him. Brutally killing every single damned person in this world, just to overthrow the world. Dammit Cager, don't you see! My family is going fucking insane!" I yelled.

"You didn't have to kill him, we could've reasoned with him, tie him up, and throw him in a cell." Cager said.

"And then have his damn buddies march in, killing more people to get him back. From the stuff I've heard, these people won't stop. Lets just get the mission done this week, and put an end to all this nonsense before they again." I said, walking out.

We're gonna win. How? I don't know. But this will happen, I will win, and will kill my family single handedly. Its what has to be done.