Excitement (1)

I watch as the patrol passes, staying hidden outside their border. My favourite thing to do was my personal little challenge. I would run into a packs territory and find the alpha's house, if he wasn't home I trashed as many possible things I could before the alpha reached me.

My big thing was avoid the alpha. Avoid the alpha and all is well. I could beat everyone else in a fight easy peasy. I giggle to myself as I run onto the new land, I had already been to this pack. I only needed to cross it, I wasn't going to play one of my games. Not today at least.

I loved breaking the rules, there was such a thrill to it. Punishment did not phase me because I got none being a rogue. Who is there to punish you? No one.

I mean, now packs watch out for me. I even have a stage name! Ooh, I'm so famous! I run past a few people walking, though I'm in human form so they don't particularly pay attention. Until they catch my scent.

I laugh as they do, and the chase is on! They shift and I'm quick to climb the trees. I jump smoothly from branch to branch having plenty of practice.

In no time I'm out of their territory and running free like the woman I am. I slow once I get to the small town I had an apartment in. I mean, a rogue like me needs somewhere to keep all her black clothes.

Black is the best colour of life. It's such a happy colour. Ah... Black. I had an issue with anyone who said 'black is a shade, not a colour.'

My mind wanders as I walk into my little messy apartment. Tomorrow I plan on taking on Blood Moon Pack with my game. They're the baddest most fiercest and feared pack out there. All their warriors and trackers top notch, and I needed the challenge. Other packs were just starting to bore me. I got away too easily every single time, I had come to the point where I'd let the alpha get almost too close to getting to me.

I go to that bathroom and strip off my dirty black clothes before jumping in the shower. My body buzzing in excitement for tomorrow's events.

The town of which I lived was on no wolfs territory, it certainly is handy. Especially when you've had a good chase and you really just have to sleep.

My little apartment held all my belongings. All my music and music things. I DJ'd for a radio station on Tuesday's and Thursday's for a job. Also working shifts at the local coffee shop on the weekends. I didn't quite approve of stealing, and though I didn't earn much, I earned enough to keep me going. Some people asked if I break rules, why don't I steal? And there's many reasons why I don't steal. But at least I'm not as hated as I could be.

I finish up showering and pull on an oversized tshirt before heading to the kitchen for food.

I guess my life was pretty normal, even close to being humane. I hardly shifted too, it was too painful for me. I could be human if it weren't for my heightened senses.

I get myself something to eat and sit on the couch, watching TV. Though I can't sit still for long, soon I've found my phone and I'm doing things on it to keep my hands moving.

Tomorrow is going to be such a big day! It'll be so much fun. I slide upside down on the couch.

I sigh in frustration realizing how late it's getting. I guess I should sleep now... I just really don't wanna.

I decide to work on my music. It'd keep me occupied for a while before bed. I go to my beautiful set up and create a new song mashup before finding myself too tired to continue.

I crawl into bed and let sleep take over.