{ plots × rules }

{ plots × rules }

《 rules 》

+ follow me. for dedication purposes and such and don't dare to unfollow me if you ever got accepted or else i'll find you.

+ don't plagiarize my work. it took me three fucking days to finish this thing and sacrificed my free time to rest and sleep for these plots tapos gagayahin mo lang? fuck bitch i'll kill you so you better sleep with one eye open.

+ vote for all the chapters and add this to your 'reading list'. la lang trip ko lang. duh, ang sarap kaya makita sa notifs mo na may nag-flood vote sayo!

+ be active and be my friend. <<3 :*

+ no kj's and sensitive asses allowed. i rated the story 'mature' because of this reason. if your an immatured sensitive bish, then get your ass off here and you can't take mean and foul-mouthed characers and also painful scenes. then sorry, but the likes of you are not allowed 
but open-minded dudes are welcomed with wide open arms!

+ follow all the rules. obviously,

+ wait for updates. i write best if not forced.

+ have fun and respect all. :))

+ dont add something unecessary on your form that could ruin the plot. ako na bahala sa mga twists jusq.

setting of the stories :: seoul, south korea

plot 1; gynophobia

"do you need a reason to love someone else?"

the ice man's suffering from a gynophobia- fear of women but the problem is, you fell in love with him the moment you first laid your eyes on him.

can your deep love for him melt his ice heart?

"you're so cold yet your smile's so warm."

characters -;

kim taehyung
min hara

portrayers -;

taehyung
irene

plot 2; behind the spotlight

"this love should be forbidden."

you've been working for a famous magazine for 2 years already as a journalist and you were assigned to do a special job; to uncover the real story of the hottest actor of the generation. but behind the spotlight; he's a total opposite of what he is when the camera's around.

what's even more confusing is, he treats you like his own girlfriend and even made you as his personal assistant.

so how would you bid farewell afer your job is done and you had your heart stolen by him?

"it's not fair that i like you more than you like me."

characters -;