{ behind the spotlightㅡ송 지현 }

song jihyun; 송 지현

ㅡ the sassy missy 

portrayed by; seulgi of red velvet

intro;

"ahn bo young, oh se hun." their names escaped from my mouth as i stared at the picture in my hand. "and?" i gave her a curious face and she smirked at me before snatching the photo from me. "this is your new assignment. no, scratch that. they are your new assignment." her voice reflected excitement as she answered me.

"so?" i feigned confusion as i retort just to make sure that we are on the same page. noㅡnot again. i'm not going to try interviewing that sehun guy again! after being called a stupid stalkerㅡwhich is quite true since it's a part of my job. but damn, what's with the word 'stupid'? why does he have to include that?

"wag mong sabihing hindi mo pa alam yung tungkol sa kanila?" of course i do know about what happened to their relationship.

sehun used bo young and leave her hanging in the air after he rose to his super stardom then boom! bo young suddenly disappearedㅡ leaving alot of things behind her. from her new movie, tv shows, commercials and all. but there's also a story wherein sehun and bo young was a fake couple tas si bo young daw may ibang lalaki tas sehun threatened her-kasi nga makakaapekto sa popularity nilang dalawa na kapag hindi daw niya iiwan yung lalake. he'll reveal it mercilessly to the netizens what affair she has behind the camera and bo young, being ashamed about it. she ran away.

and this is another proof that the entertainment industry is the worst since it has alot of lies behind it.

"narinig na." i plainly answered and crossed my legs and sit comfortably. "a lot of netizens were asking for the story about it and we, S&B, the top magazine of all in the South Korea were responsible for getting the real story. and apparently, the CEO chooses you for this assignment." she handed me back the photo.

as expected, this is the story we are talking about but, "why me?"

"aba ewan ko." she scoffed,

"eh aba ewan ko rin sayo. wala kang kwenta." i mentally said to her. how i wish i could talk to her like that.

"if i were to ask, i'll choose someone else instead of you. someone who is more experienced. and not someone based on their appearance. honestly, maganda ka lang naman eh. i just don't get it why they choose you." she retorted. "so? anong pinaparating mo? na hindi naman ako magaling at maganda lang?" i asked as i stood up and tried to keep myself calm and collected.

damn, umaattitude na agad siya and hindi din naman niya nakuha yung position niya dahil pinaghirapan niyaㅡkundi dahil nilandi niya yung CEO. well, believe it or not. but i witnessed her dirty work. "see? ni hindi ka nga marunong rumespeto sa mas nakakatanda sayo?"

"eh pano hindi ka din marunong rumespeto sa mas nakakaganda sayo." i said and left her shocked.

as i closed the door on her office, i glanced back at the picture and smiled. this would be easy. i just have to hear their point of views right? i've done harder assignments anyway. i'll still ace this. 

~~~~~

GUYSEU TULUNGAN NIYO KO MAGHANAP NG APPLICANTS JUSQ POWSZXC GUSTO KO NA MAG START!