{ the ex next-doorㅡ 윤 세림 }

yoon serim; 윤 세림

ㅡ the bitter-fly next door

portrayed by; jisoo of lovelyz

intro;

i screamed in frustration as i scratched my nape in dissatisfaction and annoyance. "why can't i get it right?!" i hollered and stared at the screen of my computer. i closed my eyes and inhaled all the air i can and exhaled again to calm myself for it works whenever writer's block is attacking me.

non-fiction, together with romanceㅡ are the worst genres ever. dammit.

i glanced at the clock and i rolled my eyes when i saw that it's 9:30 already. so i've been writing for 3 hours straight already huh? i sipped on my coffee and just saved the manuscript i'm working with and decided to continue the next day since my head is empty for ideas anyway.

i shut my eyes close for 15 seconds and started blinking like crazy without even bothering to stop and closed it again for a brief moment and opened it again. cause it always work for my tired eyes.

i opened the tv and waited until the good-for-nothing commercials are over so i could start watching my favorite t.v drama. a replay of oh sehun and ahn bo young's first drama together wherein i could totally relate. the story plot is yeo junㅡwhich is sehun and soo ji cannot be together since soo ahㅡ sooji's sister has a cancer and her only wish is to get married with yeojun. see that's how love works. cause in the end, love is built on sacrifice.

i closed the t.v and rolled my eyes since my eyes felt burning because of the radiation. "that hurts." i said and held my eyes close for a short duration. it's already a sign that i have reached the limit of radiation i could take for a day. tch, what a waste. i couldn't watch the episode today.

i smiled unconsciously as my eyes meet the sliding door to my balcony. yeah, stars. i love them for it reminds me of the jerk and how love only brings nothing but pain. and aside from that, i was enchanted by those beautiful stars.

i quickly opened the door and gaze at it. i walked slowly and held the railings. sometimes, i wish that my life's as pretty as those stars above. but unfortunately, lady luck seems hates me for bad luck is always behind me. just how nice is that right? i frowned as i realize which constellation i'm staring at. leo, the jerk's zodiac sign.

i shook my head. "go away." i told myself so i could forget about his face. stop it, seri. forget about that guy! burahin mo na siya sa isipan mo jusq. eh salot lang naman sa mundo yung gagong yun eh! dapat dun pinapasalvage. mga walang kwenta. mga hampaslupa. mga manloloko. dapat mamatay na silang lahat. wala sanang matira.

but i was back to reality when i heard something that seems books fall in the ground that made my eyes flew from the book shelf behind me. gosh, i had a mini-heart attack because of that. i'll gladly give you all my gadget but never my precious books.

tsaka ngayon ko lang din napansin, bukas yung ilaw nung kabilang balcony. my

eyes widened. shit, i almost forgot! ngayon nga pala dating nung bagong lipat sa kabila. nagmadali naman akong lumabas ng unit ko para tignan kung anong nangyari sakabila. mamaya napano na yun. pagbintangan ako pa may kasalanan. but why does my heart beats faster as i open the door? why does it felt like something bad was about to happen?

i sighed as i looked at the door infront of me. i started wondering what kind of person is inside of this door. baka mamaya manyak 'to tas bigla akong hatakin sa loob diba? i rolled my eyes heavenwards. "wag na lang kaya?"

i nodded and decided to forget about asking if anyone's hurt but before i could even turn my back. the door opened. revealing the asshole i'm talking about earlier. i told you, lady luck hates me.

"ikaw?!" we both said in chorus.