{ form }

ㅡform
jusq, strictly no reservations and please, keep your form clean and formal migahd. AND ALSO SEND YOU'RE FORM VIA PM PARA SECRET LANG YUNG PROFILE MO AND COMMENT DOWN IF YOURE DONE FILLING IT UP!! and please avoid cliches.

× love me like you do ×

birth name || korean names are highly appreciated but if you have a mixed race then it's fine to use any name you like.

nicknames || state who calls you that and why they call you that.

age || around 21-23 only please

birthdate || please make this accurate to your age and it does fucking makes sense.

birthplace × hometown || places around korea are again, highly appreciated but also again, it's fine kahit san mo gusto basta ba accurate sa plot mo :)

ethnicity || dont make this complicated.

nationality || which country aee you registered.

occupation|| remember if your chosen plot is the ex next-door youre automatically a writer and if its behind the spotlight then youre automatically a journalisy of it's the one that involved the twins then you're a simple office worker and mind you, you're not rich in that story.

point of view || your own unique and inspiring motto

personality || 2 paragraphs will do :) so i could understand your character better. and please, dont involve your habits and the things that you like in this part or i'll ignore your form :)

negative attitude traits || bullet form and btw, your negative and positive attitude traits should be balanced

positive attitude traits || bullet form and btw, your negative and positive attitude traits should be balanced.

trademarks || your uniqueness, things that could be use to remember you. bullet form.

hobbies || bullet form. and again, there's a difference between habits and hobbies.

habits || bullet form. and again, there's a difference between habits and hobbies.

likes || bullet form. in terms of clothes, foods, fashion, people.

dislikes || bullet form.

face claim || choose from the previous page i have prepared.

back-up face claim || maximum of 2

× every inch ×

ideal guy || paragraph form.

chosen plot || choose from the one i prepared. just state the title.

love interest ||

his name ||

nicknames ||

age ||

birthdate ||

birthplace × hometown||

ethnicity ||

nationality ||

occupation|| 

love rival ||

love rival portrayer ||

× on the edge of paradise ×

any concerns ||

what are your expectations ||

message to the beautiful me || don't use sugar-coated words!!! or i'll make sampal-sampal you!