{ gynophobiaㅡ민 하라 }

min hara; 민 하라
ㅡthe freedom-addict
portrayed by; irene of red velvet

intro;

"i've got no intentions of baby-sitting her adopted self-centered bratty daughter."

she shook her head and sighed due to frustration. but i was impressed that she made those simple gestures look so elegant and sophisticated. but i my forehead slowly creased as i remembered her proposal.

i'll work for aunt's bitchy daughter and in exchange, she'll give me freedom. but it will be a waste if someone as gorgeous as me will work as a personal maid of a bratty kid. but nah, i still crave for freedom and will still do everything to possess it.

cause i'm sick and tired of having people block my way through freedom.

and this would be a great chance. one month lang naman diba? then i can finally get away from this hell-like place.

"taehyungㅡis gayoung's child from another man. basically you are his cousin. well not really cause you are not really my daughter." i rolled my eyes to her response. how could someone like her look so angelic but is so evil from the inside. damn, life so unfair.

aunt ga young's this witch's sister and me? i'm the unwanted daughter of this family. i'm the illegitimate daughter of my father who passed away six years ago.

leaving me with this witch and her spoiled son who flirts with me all the time.

"and since he's suffering from a gynophobia and doesn't get along with the maids. unnie asked me if she could hire you to be his personal maid until he has overcome his fear. and in exchangeㅡ"

"you'll let me get away from you right?" i cutted her and continued the sentence. "and not only that, ibibigay ko pa sayo address ng nanay mo. ibibigay ko din sayo yung mana ng tatay mo. but of course, kalahati lang yung ibibigay ko."

my jaw literally dropped that time. shit, tama ba yung narinig ko? she'll finally let me see my mom? but fuck, say what? she'll only give me the half of two million? but no ㅡ the fact that she'll give me the real freedom is enough.

it makes me so happy to hear that. i smirked and agreed with it. "fine then." i said and stood up and walked out of the room.

cause i was never a part of this family anyway.

ugh! i can't believe that she made me pack my things for just an hour. damn that witch. i really hate her. big time.

i've arrived infront of the huge gate of the mansion of aunt gayoung and just stared at it. wala bang magbubukas ng pinto para sakin?!

fuck, i hate this day.

"shit." i heard someone cussed behind me so i immediately faced that person.

and there, i saw a gorgeous man standing while glaring at me.

and damn, i could feel my heart pounding and my cheeks heating up. tangna, ang sama ng nga ng titig sakin tas kinikilig pa ko! fuck!