D-ivine Intervention

#ALDubEBTamangPanahon

It took me a while to gather my thoughts and confess here again. This time, TIME played a very important part, well I guess it always does and will be in our lives. But Timing's a bitch sometimes, time may test you, scare you, tire you, drain you, and tear you to bits if you go against it. That is what we all learned I guess when we talked about time. But it is from Lola Nidora's words of wisdom that we realize the importance of the "Right Time" Everything at the RIGHT TIME. But in other words to sum it all up I do believe it is also the same with "GOD'S PERFECT TIME."

And as I patiently wait for it, I the silent shipper of MAIDEN, the discreet fan of ALDUB and the rest of the ALDUB NATION know that today, is the day that the Lord has made! Today the long wait has ended. Today marks another phase of the journey of the couple that we all admire from afar. Actually, I am struggling for words on how to describe the feeling I had while watching today. I didn't get to watch it in the arena though, but the feeling's still the same I guess. The giddiness I felt while waiting for every happening. Tears seem to find its way to flow out of my eyes as I watched Maine's journey to stardom. And tears overflowed as Lola Nidora finally gave her blessing to them signaling that they are not legally given the #TamangPanahon. The screams I let out with the overload of "kilig" I saw as Alden and Maine hugged for the first time, when they held hands as they sing and danced for the crowd and many more "kilig moments" which I couldn't put into words for they are still floating and scattered in my mind. But the best feeling I had was when they said to each other, "God gave me you!" I felt in the depths of my soul their most sincere act as they looked onto each others' eyes as they said it. God indeed works in mysterious ways.

Even though #TamangPanahon has been granted on them, this is just the start of a more exciting ride God has prepared for them. And I and you are lucky enough to be part of it as witnesses, silent shippers, fans, and whatever role we may play in part of the on going story of love. One of us maybe lucky enough to meet them someday, but that is all in God's perfect time.

As I end my reflection/confession, I thank God for His amazing and wondrous deeds. His divine intervention is never late and never too early it is always on time. In case we cease to believe, about to lose hope, almost exhausted and drained from struggling and waiting, I hope we draw hope and inspiration from today's happening. ALDUB is the living testimony that if you pray fervently, work hard, and wait patiently for your dreams, God's time is always at the right timing.

P.S.

I just can't contain the smile and giggles I have while watching the replay for the nth time. And speaking of time, I guess it may take a long time for me before I can move on from today's episode. I'm sure it's also the same with you guys. ;) Till my next confession. God bless! ALDUB Ya'll!