B-eautiful Accident

Beautiful Accident! Serendipity, Destiny, Meant to be and the list goes on. So here it goes! I have come to the last part of my confession. Is it really the last part? If I may ask my fellow fanmates hah! Fanmate! I should add that to my very own creation of vocabulary. (Fanmate: (n.) a fellow who is in the same fandom as you are. a fellow you share the same interest with. a fellow who shares the same weirdness and craziness. a fellow who is as crazy as you are or more... ;) ) Okay going back to the question, when you share the happiness brought by aldubnation, does it really end somewhere? I mean when do you think this addiction will end? But the more I ask the more I seek for answers and it simply brings me back to day 1. So here's to infinity! Maybe I will be confessing more often, or maybe I will just sometimes keep it to myself. But I guess there's no stopping for this. The ripple has started, the whistle has been blown, the gun has been fired and definitely there is no turning back. But I say to you fanmates, It's all right. All is well. Just let your feelings be written, let it be heard. I'm sure there would always be someone out there willing to listen and read whatever thoughts you have. For after all, we all share the same interest right?

#ALDUB15thWeeksary Okay, to be honest we are all satisfied with what happened yesterday right? I mean fasntastic baby! What a surprise ha! Though, we have been warned. Right we have been warned. The Dabarkads already tweeted about this before hand, so the anticipation has been so thrilling. But we are never prepared for what will their reactions be. For me, I was just happily screaming alone in front of our television. The moment Alden took off his helmet and boy were we oriented by that very first on-screen beso-beso (cheek-to-cheek kiss)! That was a double though, if you would look closely, the first one was when their cheeks touched and the second was that "hokage moves of Alden" he was readily planted a kiss on Maine's neck. See vids on Twitter for back up evidence. And so there goes their lunch date. Did all of us dreamed of this for the longest time in 3 months right? Where we will see them together sharing a tiny table for two, eating and talking to each other as if they are the only people in the world. And yesterday it did come true!

I'm sure we all have our favorite parts of the episode yesterday. I have to point out some because the whole episode was one of my favorites among the many. So, have you noticed when the three lolas were busy interviewing the "sugod bahay" winner, Alden and Maine were engrossed in their own world. It was just a brief screen focus but that brief moment says a thousand thoughts and emotions. They were pointing something up in the roof and Alden gave Maine that quick glance! Boy, that had me screaming! "Kilig pa more!" It was just a very simple gesture but it was full of sincerity and emotions. I wasn't disappointed when I browsed my Twitter and I found just what I was imagining. The exact scene from the movie Tangled. (check the photo cover)

And lastly, FREEZE! Before, I guess we have come to a point that we all hated it when we here that honking sound and then they say FREEZE signing that it is the end of KS for that day. We may be left craving for more. We feel frustrated and disappointed right?! But were we disappointed and frustrated yesterday as they froze at the end of KS? We all held our breaths and hugged our pillows tightly and silently squealed our throats out! It was the best FREEZE ever! How we enjoy the sight of Alden hugging Maine closely towards him and how Maine is enjoying the closeness as well! How not only were they hugging but also clasping each other's hand on Alden's chest. What a view to watch! One satisfied fan here! I let out that sweet sigh and I just noticed myself smiling. We are surely watching them #OneStepCloserToForever! 15 weeks and counting. Nobody is in a hurry in this journey to FOREVER. I'm very sure that we will all enjoy this slow but meaningful ride to forever! So sit back and relax. We are just starting, for now enjoy every good view in store for you! There's more in store for us all.

Till my next confession! See y'all!