Chapter 5: The truth behind his name

Jihyun Pov

"I just called him Myungsoo. Is something wrong?" I asked.

Myungsoo then stood up and said " I'll go back to class first" and walked away.

"Daebak!!! Hyung! Did you saw that? Jihyun just called L by his real name and the best part is he didn't even scream or slap her" Sungyeol said shockingly. I look at him as if he is a lunatic and continued to eat.

The rest nodded their head slowly trying to digest what they have just saw.

"Remember the last time? I called him L, he punched me and didn't talk to me for 1 month while sending me deadly glare almost everyday" Woohyun said.

I then decided to speak and asked while frowning " What's wrong with you guys? I just called him Myungsoo and it's no biggie"

"And there she said that again! She said his real name again! Remember that time? When the school queenka Jiyeon accidentally called him by his real name. He was so angry that she scream at her and send her cold glares?" Dongwoo said.

"May i ask why he didn't want others to called him Myungsoo and but L?" I asked.

Infinite look at one another and sighed " Actually, Myungsoo hyung was actually a bubbly and weird guy" Sungjong said. I almost scoffed until he continued

"Until 3 years ago when Myungsoo dated that girl named Park Soyeon,one day she left him for the sake of fame and so that is why he decided to change himself into the current cold L " he said.

Upon hearing that, i gasp and my eye widen. Honestly, I pitied him but i also realised that maybe he was not as bad as who i think he is.

*Great Jihyun! You have offically hurt him by calling him Myungsoo! How stupid can you be?!* i thought and mentally facepalmed myself.

I stood up and rushed off back to class to find myungsoo *coughs* i mean L.

Woohyun POV

Jihyun suddenly stood up and rushed off. I then stood up and shouted "Yah! Jihyun! Where are you going?!"

Just when i wanted to continue to
shout for Jihyun, Hoya stopped me by grabbing my hand and said " Let her go Woohyun, i think she wants to go and find L to apologise after hearing what we said."

I then sat back down and continue to eat my lunch.

Myungsoo's POV

I went back to class and sat down at my seat while smiling.

* What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Don't tell me... i have fallen in love with Park Jihyun?! No! It can't be!* i shook my head and quickly shook that thought out of my mind.

" Yah L!" She shouted and rushed towards me.

"Jihyun? Why are you here?" I said to her coldly, preventing my heart from beating faster.

"Look, i'm sorry if you are angry because i called you by your real name. I heard from them your story and i understand you. I mean it. Anyways, I'm sorry and i hope you can forgive me." Jihyun said it fast like a bullet train and hung her head low while biting her lips.

Unconciously, i smiled at her and held her chin up "It's okay. I forgive you." She looked at me and smiled "so are we friends now?" She asked.

I nodded and that decision of ours changed our lives from then on.