Chapter 3: the first incident

Jihyun Pov

"Jihyun! Wake up already! You are going to be late for school if you still don't wake up now!" My mum shouted from the living room downstairs. I stretched and yawn loudly due to the lack of sleep last night.

I went to get dressed into a short and casual black dress together with a denim coat and went to put on some light makeup. "Good morning! Eomma and Appa!" I greeted them while walking down from the long staircase.

"Today is your first day of school and I have asked Mr. Park to drive you to school, he will be your chauffer from now onwards" My dad said. I nodded and continue with my breakfast...

Myungsoo Pov

I was walking into school after my chauffer had dropped me at the school's main gate when a girl accidentally knocked into me. "Yah! Don't you have eyes?!" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Sorry" the girl bowed and said. I looked at her and scanned her from head to toe. She has a long, wavy hair and a natural cute look unlike the other girls in the school who look like plastics. The girl tried to walk away but I stopped her and say "Do you know who I am?" I said in my cold tone but surprisingly, the girl was not scared and did not backed away.

"Aniyo! And I have already apologized to you! What else do you want?" the girl said in an annoyed tone.

*she's different from the rest. This is going to be fun* I thought and smirked. I then whispered into her ears "this is just the beginning..."

Jihyun Pov

"This is just the beginning" he said and walked away. I scoffed and muttered "Stupid Bastard!" and walked away.

I was confused and did not know where is the staff room so I decided to ask someone. "Umm... excuse me.... Do you know where the staff room is?" I asked a boy. *He is so cute and handsome... * "Annyeong! I'm Nam Woohyun! What's your name? Are you the new transferred student?" he asked while smiling at me sweetly.

I quickly snapped out from my thoughts and answered "Nae! My name is Park Jihyun and I'm the new transferred student" I blushed and nodded. He chuckled at my expression and said "follow me, I'll bring you there." I nodded and followed him.

No one's Pov

Woohyun brought her to the staff room and told her to meet him at the cafeteria later and since she has no friends yet she nodded and said goodbye to Woohyun *I'm going to introduce her to Infinite later, they will definitely like her. Yes! I can finally have a girl Dongseng now* Woohyun thought and walked away while grinning widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Jihyun immnida" Jihyun bowed and said.

"Oh! I'm Mrs. Lee, You are the transferred student right?" Mrs. Lee asked while smiling at her. Jihyun nodded while smiling politely at her. "Okay, follow me then" Mrs. Lee said and stood up while Jihyun followed behind her.

"Okay class! We have a new transferred student here. Come on in" Mrs. Lee spoke. Jihyun walked into the class nervously and said "Annyeonghaseyo! Park Jihyun immnida! I'm the new transferred student from States. Please take good care of me" Jihyun bowed and the whole class clapped well except for Myungsoo who was staring at her coldly.

Jihyun noticed that Myungsoo was staring at her coldly but she can't be bothered and just ignored him. "Jihyun ah, you will seat next to Kim Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo please raise up your hand." Mrs. Lee turned to Jihyun and said.

Jihyun nodded not knowing who Kim Myungsoo was. Myungsoo smirked and rose up his hand lazily. Jihyun mentally face palm herself after she knew who was Myungsoo and cursed the teacher in her mind while she reluctantly dragged her feet and sit beside Myungsoo.

*This is going to be Interesting* Myungsoo thought and smirked...

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the story up so far!

Pls continue to subcribe my story and vote for my story if you like it.

Thanks!