Chapter 4: Falling in love or not???

Jihyun's Pov

I walked over to the seat next to him and sat down. I saw him smirked and rolled my eyes.

I glance through the class and saw many girls glaring at me like they wanted to kill me. I gulped and put up a calm front...

"Who's that bitch?! And why is she seating next to my L oppa?" a girl shouted.

*L? Who is L?* I thought to myself.

I sat next to him and he started talking "Well looks like we really meet again huh? So now you know who I am?" He smirked.

I looked at him and scoffed "you're the stupid bastard I met earlier this morning right?"

He glared at me angrily and I gulped "Fine! Your name is Kim Myungsoo right?"

He nodded and rests his head on the table, sleeping...

Myungsoo's Pov

My heart started to beat very fast when she said my name. *Aish! What is happening to you Kim Myungsoo?! Aren't you supposed to be angry with her when she said your real name?* I scolded myself mentally and nodded.

*Great! Kim Myungsoo! You look like an idiot right now!* I scolded myself mentally again and decided to go to sleep.

[ 1 hour later]

"Yah! L! Wake up! It's recess already. Let's go and eat! I'm so hungry" I heard someone shouting at me and nudging me to wake up.

I opened my eyes and scan through the empty classroom when I saw my gang "Infinite" waiting for me impatiently to get up.

I stood up and walked with them to the canteen...

Woohyun's Pov

I saw Jihyun while walking to the canteen with Infinite...

"Yah! Guys! I need to go somewhere first, u all go and find a seat first. I'll be back!" I said while walking towards Jihyun.

" Jihyun-ah !" I shouted while running towards her.

She turned around and smiled "Woohyun-ah!" she said.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" I asked her hoping that she will say yes.

She hesitates for a while and finally nods her head. I smiled and brought her to where Infinite is seating.

"Hey guys! This is Jihyun. Jihyun, this is Infinite and she will be joining us for lunch nae?" I asked the rest of Infinite.

"Sure!" the rest of Infinite said in union, except for L.

Myungsoo's Pov

The rest of Infinite greeted her one by one, welcoming her with a huge smile on their face.

"Yah L! It's your turn to introduce! Don't be rude! "Sunggyu hyung nudged me and told me to greet her.

"Hi! I'm L" I said coldly.

"Noona! You're my noona right? Which class are you from?" Sungjong asked her.

She giggled and nodded *She's so cute when she giggles* I thought while smiling.

"Omo! Did L just smiled?" Sungyeol hyung said while looking at me with a shocked expression. The rest of Infinite also looked at me with the same expression that Sungyeol have.

I coughed and immediately went back to my usual cold self.

"Why are you all so shocked when Myungsoo smiled? Doesn't he usually smile?" Jihyun asked curiously. The rest of Infinite went silent out of a sudden. Sungyeol then asked her "What did you just called him?" while pointing at me.

"I just called him Myungsoo. Is something wrong?" she asked.

* Why does my heart beat so fast whenever she calls my name? Aren't I supposed to feel angry and shout at her instead? Maybe, she's just different form other girls that's why.* I thought to myself and said " I'll go back to class first" and walked away...

Author's note: Omo! Myungsoo is starting to fall in love with Jihyun!

But will he realised that it's love and confess to Jihyun or will he just continuethis attitude of his towards her?