Chapter 2 : New transfer student

Myungsoo POV

(in korea)

"L hyung! Did you heard about the news that there is going to be a student transferring into our school tommorow? I wonder if that student is a girl or a boy -" Sungjong said curiously. Sungjong was myungsoo's friend since young and they are in a group now name Infinite....

"Why do you even care?" I interrupted him and said coldly.

"I'm just curious if that student is a boy or a girl" Sungjong said while looking at myungsoo, feeling a bit frustrated of his coldness.

Myungsoo looked at him and give him a 'you are crazy' look and walked away.

"Yah! L hyung! Wait for me!" Sungjong shouted to myungsoo who ignored him and continued walking cooly.

Jihyun's Pov

"Jihyun ah, i have enrolled you to woolim high school and you will start school tommorow." Jihyun's father said in a serious tone. Jihyun's father is a strict man however he dotes on Jihyun a lot because Jihyun is his only daughter. His only wish was to find Jihyun a husband that could help her in the company's business...

"But appa-" Jihyun said in a louder tone than usual.

"Jihyun ah, this is for your own good. I'm sure you don't want to laze around and do nothing here." Her father said while looking at her hoping that she will understand.

*dad's right! But when i think of making friends again... ugh! But i can't say no to dad, he will still follow his decision! Ugh!*

"Ne appa" i said while putting my head down.

(That night)

" I wonder how is school like in Korea... maybe it's not that bad that i think it will be..." i muttered to myself while laying on my bed.

"Omg! It's 12 already! I better go to sleep or else i will look like a panda tommorow" i said and immediately turn off the lamp and went to sleep.

Myungsoo Pov

" ugh! That maknae! Keep on talking about the new transfer student and the rest of the hyungs are also curious and feel excited about the new transfer student! Are they crazy or what?!" I shouted angrily in my room.

After he calmed down, he started to wonder * but i wonder how does the transfer student look like?* "ugh! Why am i even thinking about that?! Stop thinking about it kim myungsoo! Ugh! I'm going to sleep!" I said and went to turn off the lamp and went to sleep.