Chapter 6: What?!

No one's POV

It has been 1 month since Jihyun and L became best friends...

"Yah Jihyun, want to come to my house later? I bought the latest movie titled "our times". Do you want to watch it together with me?" L asked.

"Sure! We can have sleepover party too!" Jihyun said excitedly.

(Flashback)

"Eomma this is L my new friend" Jihyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma! My name is L" L greeted.

"L? Is L your real name?" Jihyun mother asked.

"Actually no, my real name is Kim Myungsoo but people just call me L" L explained.

Jihyun's mother nodded and paused "wait, are you the son of Kim Bum and Park Soyeon?" She asked.

Myungsoo eyes widen and nodded his head.

Jihyun's mother then smiled and hugged L" Omo! It's been a long time since i ever saw your parents and you." Jihyun's mother said. She then turned to Jihyun and asked "Jihyun ah,Don't you remember myungsoo? You two are like inseparable last time."

Jihyun then recalled back and said "So you are Myungie!" She said happily and hugged Myungsoo.

"And you are Jihyunnie!" Myungsoo said while Jihyun hugged him and hugged her back while smiling like an idiot.

(End of flashback)

Jihyun POV

"Wow wow, look who's there. Our 2 lovebirds" Dongwoo teased.

"Dongwoo Hyung!" "Dongwoo Oppa!" L and I shouted together and blushed.

"See! They even called my name at the same time." Dongwoo laugh and saw them blushing "Omo! You two are blushing! Look at your faces as red as a tomato!" Dongwoo said and laugh even harder.

I saw L looking at me
and we both looked away quickly.

Suddenly my phone rang...

"Hello? Eomma, why did you call?"
I asked.

"Jihyun ah, can you come home now? Your dad and i have something important to tell you. Oh and yah, bring Myungsoo along with you." my mum said and hang up the phone.

I turned to L and said "Myungie ah, eomma ask me to bring you over to my house. It looks like they have something important to tell us." I said.

L then nodded his head and followed me to my house. When we reach my home, i saw my parents and Myungie's parents sitting in the living room.

We greeted and myungie's mum said "Oh! Jihyun ah and Myungsoo ah! Come quickly! Take a seat."
We then nodded and sat down.

After we sat down, there was a pregnant pause. The adults were all staring at myungie and me while smiling. I looked at myungie hoping that he will know what is going on but he gave me the 'how will i know' look.

Suddenly, my father cleared his throat and i looked at my dad. He then said " Jihyun ah, you are going to get married."

"What?! I/She's getting married?!" Myungie and i shouted together.

My mum walked to me and said "I'm sorry Jihyun ah, i know you are shocked from hearing this but can you just do it for me and your father. If you don't marry to him, our company and his company will be in danger."

I looked at my mum with brimming tears and said "so because of that you are going to sacrifice my happiness for the companies."

My dad then said "I'm sorry Jihyun-ah but you have to do this for us and for the company, there is no other choice."

I sighed and said "so who am i going to get married to?"

My mum smiled at me and said "you already know him and he's here."

I looked around and saw no one else except for Myungie and his parents and muttered "it can't be..."