No Way Out

Experiment 3

Luckily, there was a way out during my circumstances when there was an undercover tunnel toward an exit and I meditated to myself hoping that this nightmare will be over. However, I came across another lab that did not fare well like ours. It appears that we were not the only lab group to have done experiments on insects but this group took matters to a completely new level which led their demise. There was even footage of their experiments of them creating flying arachnids with metallic wings and arachnids that can spew out plasma beam from their lower body. Previously I mentioned that these arachnids display intelligence thanks to their cybernetics but somehow they gained newfangled abilities. It was very peculiar that these creatures were able to pry open reinstated steel but I was amazed on how the various tactics that they utilized. Also, it came to my acumen that other scientists had been here recently but sadly the results were the same when I discovered that they were all dead. As I observed the deceased scientists closely, something metallic was crawling out of their corpses and it was no longer than a horde of minuscule spiders. I did want not approach too closely otherwise I will be joining those scientists lying on the floor. Surely this is a game of stealth but the chances of my survival are extremely unlikely. First I will need to replenish myself I can ever pull off this suicide attempt and conduct more research about these arachnids to pinpoint their weakness.