Ch27

Bella's POV

While we waited 3 to 4 days for shipping and handling....Louis and I + Zayn and Saige went on a double date.

We decided to go to get snow cones at some place Saige has been obsessing over called Philly Cheesesteak SnowCones. She's never eaten there before, she just likes the name. So we decided to walk to burn off the extra fat we would be eating in the Cheese-cones. We showed up and it turns the place sells Philly Cheesesteaks and snow cones separately. Saige was so bummed but Louis asked if we could have Cheese-Cones.

"Fine but only cuz your One Direction and know for being weird." The lady at the counter said. So she got the shaved ice, sprinkles syrup, cheese, and ground beef on it. Then she handed it to us. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever even seen in my life. I haven't even eaten it yet but I have a bad feeling about it. Louis and Zayn made quite a show of their bravery and tried it first. Saige and I winced as they took a bite.

"This is sooooo good!" Louis exclaimed. I gagged at this statement because I can't even eat ground beef.

"Try it Saige!" Zayn says enthusiastically as he puts he arms around her (still holding the cheese-cone).

"Not until you step away! Cuz don't take this personally or anything but that is making you smell really bad!" Saige replies as she pushes him away.

Zayn suddenly hug her tightly and kisses her on the forhead.

"EEEEEEEWWWWW!!!! THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!!!!" Saige exclaims as she flicks him in the forehead.

Louis then throws his cheese-cone at me. I start coughing and wheezing. Then Saige tosses me my inhaler. She knows me so well.

I throw my cheese cone at Louis and then we break out in a giant cheese cone fight. It goes on for awhile, but then the Manager asked us to leave. So we went home smelling awful and covered in Syrup, cheese, and ground beef with our hair soaking from the ice.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hey Lovlies ☺😊

Ok bye

-Faithio💖🐯🐵🐧🐶🐸🐮