Love?

Harry's POV

She tout pink sparkles on my head and ran.... Really why pink? I called her back and she ran inside to eat pizza. We some how managed to get all the people in this house to the kitchen which was extremely hard. It consisted of rounding people up then forgetting about the girls and Louis then we had no idea where pizza girl is. I really need to learn her name! Ya we found her wandering about lost. She and the other girls really hit it off well! I really hope that they stay friends so I have an excuse to see her or else I'll have to use the "hoard pizza" method that is when you order pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner and request that girl every time. When we finally got everybody rounded up Niall had eaten 3 and 1/2 pizzas! When Bella figured it out, she chased Niall around the house screaming

"YOU HAVE A BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR A STOMACH!!!!!!

Of course the pizza girl which I found out her name is Marsalye, But we call her Mar or mar mar, was galloping around and throwing sparkles every where!

"MAN I LOVE THIS GIRL!"

Bell yelled when mar had captured Niall and poured sparkles in his mouth.

"There now you are cured from "Harry itus!!!"

Mar screamed!!

"Hurtful!" I said

"Whoops sorry Harry Boy Band!" She said

She had called me that cuz I sometimes call her pizza girl.

She and Bell are like ultimate twins like seriously they call each other long lost sissy from Neverland! I kinda think they might be related! Mar had just given Saige and Bell each 7 tubes of rainbow sparkles and both their boyfriends looked petrified about that, since they knew what was in store for them. Bell ran over to Louis and jumped in his arms he stumbled backwards and feel into the pizza.

She hopped off and ran back after saying sorry making sure he was ok and kissing him on the cheek, what Louis didn't notice when he fell backwards she dumped some sparked on his head!! And he thought he got a kiss! Saige then ran over to the couch and Zayn followed her and jumped and laid on her lap!

"Owwwwieeee!!" Saige screamed

The couch was against the wall and when he jumped her left arm went out to support his back but her right arm failed to catch his head so he hit it on the wall! Oi they all have problems while Zayn was complaining about his head she dumped a while tube of rainbow sparkles on his hair! Vain Zayn was gonna flip when he figured out. Niall ate all 15 boxes of pizza so we all just ate Lucky Charms and sat around since it was 9:45 we begged the girls to spend the night. After much pleading they gave in. We showed them to their rooms it had 1 full size bed which Saige stole very quickly and 2 twins which Mar and Bell pushed together so they would have more room and they slept on them. The girls all had on our clothes they were joking around doing sumo wrestling and being marshmallows because the clothes were that big in them!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey people of wattpad!!

What's up?

A lot of the things that happened in this book are based on real life! So this is pretty much our normal day credit goes out to Thunderbaba Berkieboo and Livi _angel

BIG THANKS TO THEM!!!! 👏👏👏👏

Wuf ya- Faithio💖