Ch16

"BELLA I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU'RE BUT!!!" Zayn screamed as he barged his way into Louis house with Saige behind him.

"NOOOOO!!" Louis and I screamed in unison.

He jumped in front of me as if to protect me. I stumbled and fell on to the couch, Louis landing on top of me

"Ahhhh! Lou get your fat but off me now!"

"No way!! I'm comfy!!!" He yelled back

Suddenly Saige and Zayn pulled out nerf guns.

"You too Saige???" I yelled

"Sorry but you messed up my mans hair." She said

"Trader!!" I yelled

Louis and I jumped up and ran to his garage where had pulled out 2 nerf guns.

He handed one to me...

WARS ON!!

I was gonna win!!!

I was running up to the fridge that Niall and his new girlfriend Sabrina had cleaned out of food, she was super nice and everybody loved her!!

I got into the fridge and waited for people come up to me the first person to was Lou, just because he was my boyfriend doesn't mean I wasn't gonna nail him with a nerf bullet I tried to jump out, but stumbled out and fell on my face. Smooth.

"Have mercy don't shoot me!!" I pleaded at my attacker.

"Babe we are a team!" He yelled back

"Oh haha, I'm smart!!" I said laughing

"Get back in there. That was a good ambush place and I'll get on top of the fridge!!" He whispered

"Got it!!" I whisper- yelled.

I got back into the fridge and heard my spaz of a boyfriend falling all over the place trying to get on top of the fridge.

We waited like 30 minutes and it was getting really cold in there though I have to admit it made my eye not hurt!

Finally someone walked up and I jumped out of the fridge while Lou jumped down and he shot Zayn right in the stomach he folded over and fake coughed and pretended to die.

Oi that kid has problems!

I shot Saige right in the but and she screamed and jumped and looked like she was about to murder whoever hit her so as innocently as I could i pointed at Lou and said

"It was him!!"

Just then Liam jumped through the door with a girl who was it?