"I Like Older Women Better Anyway."

He pulled away, tears running down his face. "I'm going to prove to you tonight how much I love you. And I promise you will never doubt it again."

He pulled off his tuxedo jacket, "Get naked."

“Are you crazy? No.” Her response was lacking more force than she would have liked. Rolling her eyes she refrained from hitting that pretty face who looked her with a serious expression. Kira looked at him as if he had grown three heads. Taemin really expected her to have sex with him after what she just saw? The dark look that flashed in eyes made her breath catch in her throat but she looked away to keep from falling in the trap that she was always willing to fall into. Taemin had this ability to make her weak at the knees just by looking at her and make her shatter to pieces by whispering her name. But this time was going to be different. Taemin will not make her falter.

As she started to walk away from him again he grabbed her wrist for the second time. Just as she opened her mouth to tell him something along the lines of “Fuck off,” he captured her lips using her shock to slide his tongue into her mouth. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, tilting her head so that they could deepen the kiss. Taemin tasted faintly of Champaign and he smelled like cologne and both the smell and taste of him began to cloud her judgment. Why can’t she resist him? Even when she was so upset with him?

  Kira moaned at the feeling of his tongue massaging her own, disconnecting their lips for a second, he pushed her against the nearest wall, kissing her so hard their teeth made contact. His soft lips were hard against her mouth, their tongues swirling against each other fighting for dominance. Within the next second his hands were under her black dress, his fingers slightly grazing her core. Kira definitely should have worn underwear. His fingers alternated between stroking her folds and his thumb circling and rubbing her clit making her gasp. She then took the chance to take his bottom lip between her teeth and bit down hard in payback. Grunting, he pulled away from her lips again, glaring, putting a little more pressure on her clit, earning another soft moan.

His dry lips were desperate as he kissed her again, muting her moan that was building again. Taemin entangled his other hand in her dark hair bringing her tight against his body allowing her to feel his throbbing erection through his slacks. She tried to pull away from him but his grip in her hair tightened and he forced his tongue in her mouth. His tongue was hot and familiar and she instantly responded to him kissing him back with just as much intensity; their tongues meeting and fighting, just as they had in previous argument. Pulling out his fingers, he licked them clean and replaced them with his leg nudging hers apart.

“No Taemin… I don’t want this.” But Kira’s breathlessness as he ground against her didn’t even convince herself.

He raised an eyebrow, taking her hands and pinned them over her head. He came right up to her face, lips inches apart he smirked, “You and I both know that was a lie.” his knee expertly rubbing against causing her to bite her lip from moaning again.

Damn it, Taemin knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to, when to, and where to touch her. And with that smug look he knew he was beginning to have her where he wanted her. He pecked her, the taste of her still on his lips.

“I’m serious… ugh Taemin~” 

Two fingers entered her curling hitting her spot instantly, “Fuck… you’re so wet.”

She gasped throwing her head back and yelling his name along with a few profanities. While Taemin’s mouth took advantage of that and went to work on her neck sucking and biting leaving marks on her skin.

“Taemin… stop and …. Mmm… let me go,” she moaned pulling against his hand that still had her restrained.

“Shut up,” he cooed in her ear, pulling back smiling and went back to work on her neck and grinding up against her. Taemin let her hands go to push her dress around her waist.