Chapter 7

Harry's POV

'Harry.' Louis nudged me with his pointy elbow on the way home from the zoo. I ignored him and turned to face the window; crossing my arms. 'Harry.' He tried again. I ignored him.'Harry please talk to me.' This time I gave him a response.

'What?' I spat to him. 'What do you want? Would you like for me to answer another question? Leave me alone Louis.' I muttered the last part, and turned away from him again, but not before I saw his hurt expression.

'No Harry, im sorry. I didnt realise you were so sensitive about that topic.' Louis aplogized. 'I really am sorry. I didnt mean to make you angry. I'm just worried about you. I dont like seeing you upset.' I sighed, and shook my head.

'I just don't want to talk about it okay?' I slowly told him.

'But Harry-

'I dont want to talk about it! Just stop!' I said again. This time he sighed, and rested his hand on my knee. Chills got sent up my spine. I looked at him, and recieved a small smile.

'Okay Hazza. I love you.' Louis whispered. I sighed, knowing I couldnt stay mad at him for this. I smiled back at him, exposing my dimples.

'Alright Boobear. I love you too.'

--------

'How about Saw first, then Shrek and then Titanic.' Louis suggested from my lap. We were sat on the couch, and Louis's petite frame was sitting in the small pit between my cross-legged postition. My arms were wrapped tightly around his waist, while my chin rested on his shoulder. I held him gently with the intentions of never letting go.

'Do we really have to watch Saw?' Liam pouted. 'I hate Saw and It's absolute rubbish!' He groaned. The rest of us laughed quietly.

'You're just scared Liam.' Louis joked and chuckled. I laughed along with him, and Liam glared at us.

'Don't worry Liam. I'll protect you.' Niall stated and opened his arms for Liam. He smiled, and jumped into them with a large grin.

'Harry will you protect me?' Louis said chuckling.

'Of course.' I squeezed his waist and he giggled. His small body jerked with each laugh. 'Saw is a great series. Lets watch number 5 yea?' He asked, looking for approval. I nodded against his shoulder. 'Alright lets get it started than.' At his request, Zayn jumped off the couch and popped in Saw. 'I'll go get the popcorn then.' Louis left my lap, making me suddenly cold. I stood up behind him, and grabbed his wrist.

'I'll go with him.' I quickly spoke. I caught Liam glancing at me from the corner of my eye. He winked at me and nodded, so i turned my attention to him and shook my head. He eagerly nodded.

'Tell him!' He mouthed to me. I shrugged my shoulders, then shook my head and followed Louis to the kitchen downstairs. My heart pounded with every step I took. Louis grabbed two bags of popcorn from a cupboard and took the plastic off them, putting one into the microwave. I leaned against the counter as the pops began. I could feel Louis's eyes on me.

'Like what you see?' I joked. He laughed and nodded. 'Just dont tell Eleanor.' I joked again and winked, making him laugh harder. I slowly directed myself to the topic, ignoring the pain of it. 'So how are you and Eleanor?' I asked after a moment of silence. His eyes lit up at the mention of her name, and i felt my heart falter at this.

'Actually a lot better! We made up, so im quite happy about that! I'm supposed to go meet her tomorrow, early in the morning though so that I can spend the days with you boys. But yea, we are great I think!' Louis told me. At this comment, my heart fell to my stomach. 'Something wrong Harry? Your face suddenly paled. Are you feeling alright?'