Chapter

'Can you belive we only have two days left until we have to go back to work. No more free time.' Liam spoke from his seat. The boys, and Perrie were on their way to the amusement park for the day. 'It seems as though we just started our break yesterday.' He added in, giving his head a light shake.

'Yea it really has gone by fast hasn't it?' Louis added in. 'You know what they say, time flies fast when you're having fun.' He chuckled, and smiled at the boys. 'Im soooo excited to get to the amusement park!' Louis shouted causing the boys to cover their ears.

'Shit Louis! I think you broke my ear drums!' Harry said, sticking a finger in his ear and giving it a wiggle. Louis's face turned into a slight pout.

'Awuh! Sorry babe.' Louis leaned out of his seatbelt to press a kiss to each side of Harry's head where his ears were; making Harry blush. Perrie quietly squealed to herself at their actions, making the boys all roll their eyes at her.

'What?! It's sooo cute!' Perrie defended herself and lightly smacked Zayn on the arm. 'Tell me again how it happened!'

-----

'How to we possibly have this whole place to ourselves?' Niall asked as they walked into the empty amusement park. The only people that could be seen were a couple of maintenance people, and workers. Liam chuckled.

'I somehow knew Louis would pick the amusement park for us, so as soon as we were told we got a break, I called this place and reserved the entire park for ourselves. We have it until midnight.' Liam answered. The groups eyes widened.

'Well obviously fans are going to find a way in!' Zayn stated as he gripped Perrie's hand in fear; just staring at the rollercoasters.

'Nope. Well they shouldn't. We have tons of security surrounding the place. No one should be able to get in, except for us!' Liam stated; smiling proudly. The boys clapped him on the back, thanking him. 'No need to thank me. Now who's ready to have some fun?'

-----------------

'Nu-Uh! No way!' Zayn shouted in protest. The rest of the group groaned in frustration. 'No chance!'

'Babe come on please!' Perrie pleaded pulling at his hand. He stood his ground and shook his head.

'You're crazy if you think I am going to ride that.' Zayn said, pointing at the huge rollercoaster that was in front of them. The giant green monster had 4 loops, 3 drops, and 6 sideways turns. Zayn's stomach turned just at the sight. Perrie grinned at him.

'Then call me crazy, because you are coming on this.' Perrie chuckled and pulled at his arm again. He shook his head, so Perrie realised she would have to do some persuading. She pulled his head in for a very heated kiss. 'Babe you'll do fine. Now will you come on with us?' Perrie asked again, and this time Zayn weakly nodded, making the boys and Perrie cheer.

'This is wicked.' Louis stated as he took a seat next to Harry on the ride. As Zayn had predicted the day before, the seats were in doubles. Harry and Louis were together, while Niall and Liam were, which of course left Zayn and Perrie. Harry nodded, but didnt say anything. 'Are you scared?' Louis chuckled slightly, and Harry smiled but nodded.

'A bit.' He admitted, and bit his lip, making Louis laugh. 'Zayn don't worry, you're not the only scared one!' Harry shouted out to his friend who was two seats back. Perrie's laugh followed.

'Harry I don't think you know the meaning of scared. Zayn's practically weeing himself!' Perrie laughed again, and the rest of the crew was sent into a fit of laughter as well. Their laughter was silenced, when the safety lock came down over their head and shoulders. Harry flinched and quickly grabbed Louis's hand for reassurance.

'Babe don't worry. It'll be fun.' Louis quietly said with a smile and Harry nodded; smiling back. The ride suddenly lurched and then began to move forward. Zayn started screaming as they slowly ascended up the rail. They kept on climbing up until they reached the top. The cart stopped for a moment at the very top of the hill, and then suddenly dropped. Harry, Zayn, and Niall all let out screams of terror as the cart raced down the hill and around one of the loops. Louis, Liam, and Perrie all let out shouts of adrenaline and laughter. Harry gripped Louis's hand tighter as they continued through the course and Zayn continued to scream throughout the entire ride. Only when it came to a stop, is when Zayn was quiet. They all stepped out of their seats, and left the rollercoaster. Zayn's face was a ghastly white, and he was shaking. Perrie pointed at him and started laughing.

'Awe is my poor baby scared?' She cooed and kissed him lightly while chuckling. Harry smiled at the two and leaned toward Louis; his lips pursed.

'Louis i'm scared!' Harry joked; clearly waiting for a kiss. Louis laughed and grabbed the boys face; kissing him.

'Babe you can kiss me whenever you want!' Louis said as he pulled back. 'You dont have to have a reason, and I know you arent scared anymore.' Louis playfully smacked Harry's arm and winked. He then turned around to Zayn. 'You alright there mate?' He patted Zayn's back, and Zayn responded by nodded slightly and giving a thumbs up. Perrie giggled.

'That was absolutely amazing! The rush was just great!' She cheered, and Louis and Liam nodded their heads in agreement. 'I dont know why you didnt like that babe, it was great.' Zayn's eyes widened at this and he shook his head. 'Alright alright, let's go play some games. See ya guys later!' Perrie waved at the four other boys and tugge her boyfriend away towards some games.

'How are you Niall? Still scared?' Harry asked, and Niall shook his head.

'Nah. I think only the first drop scared me but then I was fine. It was quite fun!' Niall responded with a grin. 'I wanna go on again!' Niall grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him back toward the ride; leaving Harry and Louis alone.

'So what ride do you wanna go on now?' Louis asked, entwining his fingers with Harry's. Harry smiled at the action and shrugged, thinking a moment. Then his face brightened.

'Swings!' Harry shouted excitedly as he pointed a finger to the little kid swings. Louis chuckled, and shook his head, moving Harry's finger to point at the bigger swings. The ones that were higher off the ground. Harry nodded, and quickly skipped off towards them; dragging a smiling Louis behind. They arrived at the swings and took a seat next to eachother, Louis on the outside. Harry grinned, and swung his feet below.

'You're so cute.' Louis said, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek and grabbing his hand. Harry looked up from his feet and smiled widely, making Louis only smile bigger. 'Everything you do is just adorable babe.' Louis quickly pecked Harry's lips as their seats were raised, and they began to swing in a large circle.

'It's so high up here!' Harry stated as he looked down at the ground. 'Hey look! I can see Zayn and Perrie!' Harry stuck a hand out to point at the couple who were playing a game. 'I dont see Niall and Liam though. They must be on that ride.' Louis nodded in agreement. 'Speaking of Niall and Liam. Do you know what happened when they talked?' Harry asked Louis curiously and Louis shook his head.

'No, I have no idea. I don't think Liam told Niall though, because they both came out of that room looking pretty normal.' Louis answered but then shrugged. 'But who knows. I'm sure we'll find out right away.' Harry nodded in response. The two sat in a silence, that wasnt the least bit awkward for the rest of the ride.